2044: Mario's Son, Big Bang Reunion, A Tsundere and Physicist

2044

January

Harry and Luna play billiards.

Emilia and Mike wash a car.

Yang and Zelda go to see SNL live.

Shuichi meets a man named Ozzy Lusch, and they get along well and become friends.

Mike and Link donate to charity.

Mario and Emilia kiss.

Yuri and Kaito climb Machu Picchu.

February

Emilia survives a tornado!

Emilia and Liger play darts.

Liger and Yuri go to a nightclub, but since they are getting older they don't have that much of a fun time.

Ozzy and Harry predict their futures.

Amanda and Mike try to get Sheldon to come to the beach with them, but in the end it is just the two of them hanging out... However Sheldon eventually comes even though he doesn't like going deep into the water and he becomes closer friends with Amanda.

Mike buys Blake expensive jewelry.

Scarlet and Emilia scoop ice cream for little kids.

March

Yuri and Kaito get word of a new cupcake shop opening up around the block, and they take the kids to a manga and anime themed bakery. They even meet the owner who happens to be Yuri's highschool friend Natsuki! They decide to continue their relationship and Natsuki is even appointed to be Alexandria and Lillian's godmother.

Scarlet and Blake go hiking.

Neville admires Luna's kindness.

Kyoko and Liger go spearfishing.

Ozzy tells Kyoko she looks like an angel, and she blushes!

Kaito and Yuri stay in bed together all day with the kids.

Ozzy and Yuri go to the bar.

April

Mike and Blake take family photos.

Zelda and Coach have brunch.

After a long discussion Zelda and Coach go steady.

Amanda and Kaito make a viral video.

Zelda naps on Coach's lap.

Emilia and Mario go visit Mario's family and friends.

Mario pins Emilia against a wall, and he describes what will be going on here tonight...

May

Yang and Lynix make their own charity that helps out families in difficult situations.

Weiss tells Link that he is one of a kind.

Lynix takes Yang to the Statue of Liberty.

Zelda and Kaito dye their hair.

Mario takes Natuski to the library, but she doesn't have a good time because there is no manga!

Sheldon gets a call from Leonard after so many years and they decide to reunite and continue their friendship. Leonard is astonished that Sheldon even got married...

Yuri and Link mourn Mythra.

June

Blake and Scarlet play with rc cars.