2025: Bachelor Parties, Engagement, and a Wedding

2025

January

Doni and Mythra sneak backstage at a Foo Fighters concert. They have so much fun with Dave and the Foo Fighters they become friends.

Kaito and Liger try each others clothes on.

Lynix and Kaito hang out at McLaren's

Doni and Maki hang out in the hot tub, and don't resist staring at eachother's bodies...

Liger and Luna code together.

Neville and Yuri become scout leaders, and they become friends.

February

Luna and Amanda go bowling.

Barney runs into Bionic, and he befriends him! He remembers him from YouTube, and is amazed to be friends with such a cool guy!

Kaito and Bionic play billiards.

Freddie and Kaito egg a house!

Luna shows Bionic how to play chess.

Bionic and Maki have a potluck lunch.

March

Alyssa and Maki watch Family Guy

Doni mines a stack of diamonds for Maki in Minecraft, and she is charmed.

Doni and Maki redo prom, and realize they should have been together a long time ago. They decide to go steady, and promise to stay with each other forever.

Barney and Neville go to a wine tasting.

Alyssa and Liger read a new book from their favorite author.

After Mrbeast confesses his feelings for Mythra she recepricates, and Mrbeast even makes a video on his channel giving her the adventure of a lifetime.

April

Amanda has to stay inside because of a bad cough.

Luna and Amanda take a small amount of medicine.

Barney and Alyssa make cookies for Alyssa's new neighbors.

Barney convinces Luna to listen to asmr with him, and Luna regrets it...

Amanda can't hold back her urge for Liger anymore, and she convinces him to be her boyfriend. They kick off their relationship by having coitus at a medieval convention!

Maki convinces Yuri to play World of Warcraft with her, but she doesn't like fast moving games like WOWC.

May

Mythra and Mrbeast get drunk together, and make out before passing out.

Barney teaches Doni how to tap dance.

Freddie gives Mrbeast the idea for a finger on the app 3 and since they are so rich everyone who plays gets money. They have so much fun collaborating they become friends.

Maki and Freddie hang out on his new boat.

Maki and Kaito become friends after they speak at a graduation for the class of 2025. (Thanks lol)

Barney and Yuri go on Big Brother, and Yuri watches as Barney is kicked out of the house for flirting with all the female house guests.

June

Mrbeast and Mythra decide to go steady, and afterward shower together to celebrate!

Doni saves Freddie's life before his suicide attempt is successful.

Bionic and Liger watch Ryan Trahan.

Mrbeast helps Yang paint her motorcycle.

Mythra catches Mrbeast staring at her chest at the beach, but she takes it as a compliment.