Special Chapter : Good Game

Magsimula sa umpisa

cherry🍒
eh bakit ang galing mo?

hope
sure ka bang magaling ako, or mahina ka lang talaga?

cherry🍒
ouch

hope
haha joke lang.

cherry🍒
if you need someone to talk to, puwede ako. hindi naman kita maja-judge kasi hindi kita kilala in real life

hope
sweet

hope
pero salamat, gusto ko rin kasi talaga ng kausap

hope
okay lang bang tumawag ako?

cherry🍒
sure, but don't expect me to talk. Medyo nahihiya ako

She called, he answered.

"....."

["....."]

One minute, three minutes, four minutes, it is full of silence.

No one wants to talk, he has nothing to say but he low-key wants her to start speaking. She wants to talk, but with the tears she try to hold, it will be difficult for her to speak without cracking her voice.

Life is harsh to her these days, naglalaro lang siya para kahit papaano ay mawala siya sa reyalidad.

Pero minsan kahit anong pilit nating balewalain ang problema ay kusa nalang itong magpaparamdam.

["Che, gusto ko nang mamatay,"]

Finally, she started to open up. ["Pero hindi pa puwede, may bayarin pa sa kuryente at tubig, may pasok pa ako sa trabaho, may tuition pa akong babayaran, may ipapasa pa akong school works, wala pang bagong uniform ang kapatid ko, may papakisamahan pa akong mga tao, hindi ko na alam kung anong gagawin ko,"]

["Ang sarap siguro maging katulad mo, sigurado akong marami kang time para maglaro, gusto ko ring maging katulad mo, 'yong iisipin ko lang ay kung paano magle-level up ang character ko sa game,"]

["Sorry,"] by that, she ended the call.

She envies him for being free from doing what he likes. Though she is not locked, she still felt that Cherry has more privilege to choose her own lifestyle. Hope is stuck with the same cycle everyday, and being in her shoes feels like torture.

Few days passed and she never contacted him again. She was ashamed to share private things to a random stranger who doesn't know anything about her. But she wasn't aware that Seungcheol is starting to spy on her even before she opened up.

Salamat sa kaalaman ni Seungcheol sa teknolohiya, nalaman niya kung saan ito nakatira, saan siya nagtatrabaho, magkano ang sahod nito, saan ito pumapasok, sino ang kapatid nito, history ng pamilya nila, lahat ng bagay na dapat niyang malaman. Her lack of availability made him curious about her lifestyle, and he was hooked.

Right after knowing that they share the same university, he got to know her more. He orders what she eats in daily basis, he got her class schedule, he had seen her joining contests just for the cash prizes.

But what confused him is her smile. If she really wants to die, how can she flash the brightest smile that he had ever seen in his life?

At this moment, he knows that it is not just a plain curiosity. He already wants her.

He is starting to get obsessed with her.

Isang araw ay sumali si Hope sa isang pageant na magaganap sa loob ng university. She was convinced by her classmates to join, she agreed because of the prizes that the university will give to the winners.

Casual dress, swim suit, costume, long gown, she nailed it. If they don't know her personally, they would assume that it is not her first try in beauty contests.

She tried her best not to get nervous, even though she is scared and concerned about the people's eyes looking at her in every angle. She is scared, but she needs money.

One pair of eyes belongs to Seungcheol. He observes every move she makes. How elegant she looks, how sexy she is, how she maintained her smile to the audience. His heart even skipped a beat when she took a glance at his place.

What if she already knows him? What if he was busted? What if she knows that Seungcheol is the one who stalks her everyday?

He doesn't care. He would love to reveal himself the soonest to her. He plainly wants her in his possession.

"Hottie, I will make you mine," he smirked as he clapped his hands for her.

She won the grand prize and as one of the school's student representative, he got a chance to give her flowers and was able to put the sash on her.

She smiled at him, he smiled wider. "Good game," he said.

"Good game!" She put her thumbs up and laughed, he laughed too.

She reacted innocently, maybe because she thought that Seungcheol congratulated her for she had defeated IT Department's representative which is where he belongs. He just said that to see her reaction, to confirm if she had known him right now.

But she is not aware, she still has no idea about Cherry, her game buddy.

She's about to change Seungcheol's fate without her knowing.

[a/n: It's been a year! Here is Hope and Seungcheol's first encounter (real not fake). Though sa internet talaga sila unang nagkakilala, hindi alam ni Hope na lalaki si Cherry, at hindi naman siya pala-punta sa IT dept o kahit sa gymnasium para mameet si Cheol so ayon bakit ako nage-explain chos. A year had passed pero ito pa rin ang fave ko HAHAHAH. Hindi ko alam kung bakit huhu iba lang yata talaga ang alindog ni Seungcheol sa mga fanfics even in real life.

I would love to share some back stories for Psycho books, let me know if something confused you, gagawan natin ng special chapter 'yan (kapag may time.)

Before this day ends, again, happiest birthday, Seungcheol!]