Special Chapter : Good Game

Internet makes us connect to strangers who share the same interest as ours. Social media sites have a large number of users who tend to work simultaneuosly and through high-technology, we are able to meet people that could possibly change our fate even outside the virtual world.

Internet made Seungcheol encounter Hope, his last obsession.

He tried to distract himself in playing online games after failing to win a lady. He preffered to save friendship than being crazy over a girl. He is beyond that level and he knows that his pride won't let him down just because he likes a girl.

He knows his worth and fighting over a girl is not his style. He would rather waste his time and money for random things than to fight where he is certain that he wouldn't win it in any way he tries.

His heart belongs to fame and pride, that's what he thought. Not after losing an online game over hope, a random game player.

hope
good game

cherry🍒
isang round pa

hope
haha wala talo ka na

cherry🍒
lag kasi

cherry🍒
hoy

cherry🍒
tatalunin na talaga kita

cherry🍒
ang yabang hindi na nagrereply

hope
ang kulit mo

hope
busy ako next time ka nalang bumawi

cherry🍒
ngayon na

cherry🍒
hoy!

He slammed the table after being ignored. What pisses him off is the fact that he'd been defeated by someone with the game that he used to play everyday.

He wants to know more about the user, bakit ayaw na nitong makalaro pa nang isang beses si Seungcheol. Hindi ba siya worthy na opponent? Bakit ang taas ng tingin niya sa sarili niya?

One defeat is enough for him, he wouldn't stand it if someone who is just in the computer will make him lose again.

Out of frustration, he used his skills to access the private life of the user. His brows raised after knowing that he played with a lady. Again, he was defeated by a lady.

"Hot," he muttered as he scroll through her photos.

It lasted for a day, he waited for her to send him a message again but she didn't. But Seungcheol is persistent, he wants to prove how good he is, and the victory she got is just because of luck. He always invite her to play with him, he misses no chance just to prove to this user that he is a worthy opponent.

Hindi lang dahil dito, since she is a lady, he wants to impress the user. But he didn't expect Hope to see him as a girl too.

She is not aware that the user she's connecting with for days is a tough guy with thick ego who just got into rejection.

cherry🍒
bakit palagi ka nalang busy? Ayaw mo ba akong kalaro?

hope
wala ka bang buhay sa labas ng online games?

hope
may trabaho ako, may pasok, may kapatid

hope
past time ko lang ito, hindi naman puwedeng palagi nalang akong nakatutok sa laro