ARC 3-4 AWAKENED PRINCESS

Arc 3-4

Chen Meng meng decided to help the young lad and if necessary raised him until he choose to stay with her or live on his own.

Yeah, that's what I'll do.

She thought.

Her gaze went left to right and with a final decision carved on her mind she walked inside the forest. The trees and animals were like banners that welcomed her inside, the beasts that were rumored to be ferocious and dangerous were like tamed animals that flocked and gave direction for her on the most beautiful spot inside the beasts forest.

Chen Meng meng smiled in return to them while subconsciously touched the bracelet tattoo on her wrist——the reason why no one is attacking them because of her activated Tamers Emblem.

She stopped and gaped at the beautiful scenery in front of her.

There's a grassy land inside the beast forest?

This place is like a hidden paradise!

Blooming magical flowers and herbs were everywhere, there's also a calm lake that's so clear you can see the fishes beneath and crystal stones sparkling like stars in the sky.

Animals like bunnies and flying dragonflies were happily playing on the grassy land and mildly windy air that makes the surrounding livelier, more magical and at the same time so peaceful it can cure ones unhappiness.

Chen Meng meng decided this is where she will build her home. A hidden paradise just for her and the little lads eyes. And so she started building it with the use of her Tamers Emblem that allows her to command the animals around her——in short word, those ferocious animals become her servants, a slave that will obey her any will.

*****

Fang Tong Luos' thick eyelashes flattered as he slowly open his eyes. Until now he can still remember the sweet voice and otherworldly countenance of his benefactor. It send both relief and fear inside his young heart.

Recalling those torturous experience that happened to him, he can't help but to shudder as fear once again engulf his heart and dread creep in his very bone.

Fifty cuts infuse with black magic is very hard to cure but miraculously when Fang Tong Luos' eyes gaze on his thin body it's no longer there, not even a single scar can be seen.

How is that possible?

He inwardly asked.

Thanks to Chen Meng mengs magic and heavenly defying medicine skill she able to cure Fang Tong Luo with ease.

Fang Tong Luo feign sleeping when he saw a figure clad in pure white robe walking towards his direction.

I-it's his benefactor!

His eyesight didn't failed him. His benefactor is indeed a calamitous beauty, the kind that flutters someones heart and brightened the place that she's in.

Her candle like fingers touched his forehead. Fang Tong Luos' breath hitched as his heartbeat rapidly increase its pumping.

W-why is he feeling like this?

The rapid heart beating, the hitched on his breath, the unknown anticipation, and the unknown building feelings. It's all too foreign for him.

Is it because she's his benefactor? Is it because she's the only one who lend him a helping hand? Or is it because she unknowingly become his light through this darkness that slowly eating him up?

"You don't need to feign sleeping. I already know that your awake through your breathing"

Fang Tong Luo blush red in embarrassment. He sneakily squint his gaze in different direction when he's caught red-handed ogling on Chen Meng mengs beauty.

Chen Meng meng on the other hand laugh in amusement. This lad is quite cute, she thought. She really hope that she wouldn't regret raising him.

With a sweet smile hanging on her lips she asked, "What's your name?"

Fang Tong Luo was blinded by Chen Meng mengs' fairy like smile as he subconsciously answered.

"Fang Tong Luo"

"What a beautiful name. I'll call you Tongtong. And from now on, I'll be your big sister", Chen Meng meng happily announced not knowing why she suddenly think that a name 'Tongtong' suits Fang Tong Luo the best.

Fang Tong Luos' eyes widen as his heart beat rapidly in a crazy why.

'Tongtong... that's indeed good', he couldn't help but to also agree. But he doesn't know why he didn't want to call her big sister.

What's up with him?

Why he's feeling like this...

A question he suddenly asked inside his mind but also forgot when his gaze landed on saharas' beaming smile.

'I really...like her'

He thought.