Arc 1-1 THE DOMINEERING CEO

ARC 1-1

She's wrapped again by darkness but then the familiar voice of system 900 echo inside her head. A sudden book and a mirror appeared in front of her. She look at her own appearance but gasped with excitement. She's damn beautiful! The kind of beauty that sure is disastrous.

I think i just fall in love in myself!

(Ahem...host, can you please read the book now?)

"Ow...hehe", she laugh embarrassed.

Holding the book she started to flip the pages and read it with a raised brow.

The title of the book is "The CEO's Fake Wife"

It's a story between a man and a woman who's status is like heaven and earth. The male lead, Lee Rong, is a heir apparent to Lee Corporation who is known as an ice king. While the female lead, Shin Rose, is a simple baker in a bakeshop that is near the male lead's Lee Corporation.

Lee Rong's grandparents were pressuring him into marriage that's why he plan to look for a fake wife.

Lee Rong and Shin Rose path collide, and Lee Rong saw how beautifully innocent Shin Rose is and how he didn't disgust her touch, he immediately offer her a contract to pretend to be his wife. But Shin Rose already have a boyfriend, so when Lee Rong first asked her she immediately refuse his offer, but then when Shin Rose's mother was send to the hospital because of heart attack and she needed a huge amount of money she has no other choice but to accept Lee Rong's proposal.

The two of them pretended to be husband and wife. At first all is well but when Shin Rose's boyfriend found out that his girlfriend's been a wife to a rich man he immediately extract revenge to those two animals.

Feng Zhulan, the boyfriend of Shin Rose, a secret boss in the mafia extract his revenge to Lee Rong but his every plan always fail and it only makes the relationship of the two to be closer.

Lee Rong and Shin Rose fall in love while in the fake relationship and Lee Rong's family found it out resulting for his parents to be enrage and forcefully married him to Chen Meng.

Lee Rong is angry that he's been forcefully married to a woman he doesn't love so he secretly killed his legal wife, take over their company and destroy his own family and his wife's family, killed the pest ex-boyfriend of Shin Rose, and at last be wedded to the woman he love. THE END.

Chen Meng meng's eyes bulged in disbelief.

This man is crazy!

How can he destroy his own family and kill his own wife just to be with his beloved?!

"Let me guess...I'm the wife that he killed?" She asked with distaste.

(Yes host)

"Can I OOC (Out Of Character) system?" She curiously asked.

"You can't OOC host, but you can change Chen Meng meng's demeanor little by little so that they'll not suspect or think that you suddenly change your character", the system explain.

"What's my mission?"

(Main mission: Destroy Lee Rong's Life. 5000 Lp

1st Side mission: Find a suitable husband. 3000 Lp

2nd Side mission: Make the Chen Industry reached the pinnacle of success

Hidden mission: ?)

"Why there's a question mark?"

(Host will know the hidden mission on the way, so please don't be displeased my host)

'Wuwuwu host's face when frowning is scary!'

Chen Meng meng just nodded her head with little satisfaction before  closing her eyes as she welcome the darkness once again.

——

"Mengmeng! You little brat, I've been spanking you for quite awhile now yet you still snores like pig!"

Chen Meng meng open her eyes when she feel a little sting on her butt!

What the hell?!

Her droopy eyelids flatter with laziness as she scan her surroundings. She's in a spacious and luxurious room, every corner has a touch of elegance.

"Brat...wake up!" The shrilling voice once again attacked Chen Meng meng's sensitive ears.

Arghhh!

Who the hell is this banshee's that waking me?!

Searching inside the true Chen Meng meng's memory, she immediately found out that the loud lady is Chen Meng meng's personal servant that's been serving her since she's a baby.

Okay, I'll let you pass for now 'cuz your the original Chen Meng meng's loyal servant.

Thought Chen Meng meng.

"Miss....wake upppp!"

With unwillingness to get up. Chen Meng meng drags her body towards the bathroom for toiletries.

When she walked out of her room she instinctively walk towards the kitchen but accidentally hear some of their chatting servants about the wedding of their miss.

Wait...their miss? As far as I know I'm the only miss and heir of Chen industry.

Then it only means that...

Ow crap!

"Hey system", I telepathically called.

(Yes host?)

"Tell me. On what chapter am I in now?"

(To answer host 303 you were about to introduce to the male lead)

She subconsciously panick.

Argh!

Inhale...

Exhale...

Shaking her head she immediately let go of her panick.

"How many days do I have before I would be introduce?"

(4 days host)

"Tell me the situation on the male lead and female lead, as well as the villain"

(The villain already found out that his girlfriend accept the male lead's proposal and immediately take action. And the current male and female lead is...)

"Is...?"

(Ahm...hehe)

"What? What are they doing now?"

"They... they...ehem doing pa pa pa"

System: this is so embarrassing!

With a sly grin Chen Meng meng wink on her system.

"I didn't know that my system is...pervert", she innocently mumbled.

(I-im not a p-pervert!)

System: wuwuwu host is bullying me!

"Hehe. You don't need to be embarrass, I'm quite sure that this is not the first time your peeping—"

(—host!)

"Okay. Okay. Gezz you don't need to shout, you making me deaf"

With a pout, system 900 turn offline while Chen Meng meng get on with her initial plan, and that is severing her connection with the Lee family.

'Anyways I need to know first how the original Chen Meng meng act in this world' she thought as she walk forward to talk to Chen Meng meng's parents.