Arc 1-13 THE DOMINEERING CEO

Arc 1-13

Chen Meng meng right brow raised with amusement written all over her face.

What lies are they spouting now?

She 'tsk' before calling out for her system.

(Yes host?)

'I think we've wasted so much time in this world system 900, and it's time to finish all the mission. I have enough of the male and female leads disgusting act, it's time for that Lee Rong's life to be destroyed', Chen Meng meng said emotionlessly.

The system just nod on its host but then she remembered...

(But host, how about the hidden mission?)

'You know I'm an impatient person. I have enough of waiting for that damn hidden mission. When we finished those two left mission let's leave this world', she nonchalantly answer.

System: But what about your sweet husband?

The system thought as she saw how the *forced husband of its host pampered her for this passed four weeks since they become husband and wife.

(Okay host)

The system obediently reply.

As Chen Meng meng is about to stand up, she received a sudden *Ding on her system, and a transparent screen appeared.

(Hidden mission activated)

Her lips curved in meaningful smirk when she finished reading the hidden mission.

Well, well, well...

It looks like your not that innocent female lead, huh? Let's see what's your deepest secret', Chen Meng meng thought.

And the system that's quietly looking on its host shiver in unknown fear.

System: R.I.P female lead.

*****

"WHAT?! DO YOU KNOW Who's behind all of this?!" Lee Rong's enrage voice scared his secretary to death...if that's possible, well more like, he's secretary's so pale that even his veins can be seen on his white skin.

"W-we didn't know sir. T-the madam and also Sir Rong your dad's been here quite awhile now and sir they're causing so much trouble outside the building. I'm afraid some hidden media already saw what's happening outside and we will be the top news in tomorrow's newspapers", the secretary's downcast appearance couldn't helped the livid Lee Rong.

Lee Rong brushed his hair using his fingers in frustration.

The problem on their stock's been solve already even the progress is very little it's good than being drown in bankruptcy.

But because they sacrifice his parents reputation, his been bombarded with insults that coming from his parents saying that his unfilial and ungrateful piece of shit.

Didn't they realize that he's just doing this for their family?! For them to not be a laughingstock and be drown in the bottom of the hierarchy?

Lee Ring sneered.

"Chase them out. I don't need some useless flies roaming in my company"

The secretary lament and at the same time pitied his boss's parents for having such heartless son. But because his just nothing but one of his boss's chess piece he has no choice but to bow his head in obedience and execute his boss's order.

Lee Rong glance at the pile of paperwork's and was about to pick out when a sudden knock interrupt him. It's no other than the second large share holder of their company.

His brow knitted.

What is he doing here?

Without waiting for any pleasantries the said man slammed a scroll of newspaper on his desk. With sudden nervousness he unroll it and the headline is like a slap on his face.

"What a good wife you have there president", the said man sarcastically commented.

Lee Ring clench his fist  seething on rage.

The picture of his wife and THREE man in suggestive angle cannot deny that they've done the dirty deed.

"T-this...this is not true! Someone...just want to destroy our marriage! Yes, someone want to ruin me, m-my marriage and my company's reputation...!" He no longer has the earlier prideful expression.

No! This is not true...his Ro'er wouldn't make him wear a green hat...right?! No! She wouldn't dare! She love him!

His expression is like a madman on flame. Like he want to kill someone just to lessen his anger.

"That's not edited or done just to dirty your reputation president. It's legit, and many professional on the field of computer already done their own research or whatnot just to know the truth but you know what they all said? That's the said picture...and ow there's also a video...well they are all true! The video as well as the pictures were all authentic, not edited , no dirty tricks", the said man explain with sympathy for his boss and disbelief and his boss's wife. Who's sane man would want to wear a green hat? Of course no one!

Without a second thought Lee Rong strode with heaviness weighing on his heart.

Just make sure this were all not true Shin Rose, or you'll regret messing with me...

Lee Rong thought with dark intent started to build on his mind.

*****

A/N: HI GUYS! HOW ARE YOU? THERE'S TWO CHAPTER LEFT AND THIS ARC WILL COME TO AN END!

HEY THAT RHYME!...

HMMM, ANYWAYS, I'M HONESTLY STILL WORKING FOR THE NEXT ARC'S GENRE...

Any names you can suggest for the female and male lead of our next world? Yeah... I'm asking cuz I'm kinda lazy to think..hehe...but anyways have a nice day!

And THANK YOU SO MUCH for the votes! Yeah...I really hope for this story to spread like a wildfire in Wattpad but arghhh... nevermind that  cuz what really matter's that you—Yes YOU the one that's reading this is enjoying and that's all that matters.