ARC 3-0

Arc 3-0

Inside the systems space, little Baobao tearfully watched her host shed so much tears until her eyes swell and can no longer produce tears.

Her host's been like this for five hours since they arrive inside its space.

Little Baobao was about to talk some sense on her host when her space emits red glow indicating that someone's trying to invade its system.

Not long after the crazy glow of red light a cute cupid guy suddenly appeared inside the system space.

Chen Meng meng turned vigilant albeit her heart wants her to ignore everything in her surroundings and just let her washed this freaking heartache out of her heart and mind.

Chen Meng meng's right hand instinctively raised her hand in defense when the cute cupid guy suddenly yell...

(H-host's wife STOP!)

That got Chen Meng meng's attention.

With her redden eyes she asked, "What did you just say?"

The cupid system sigh in relief but immediately panicked when it saw itself slowly turned transparent.

(We have no time left, so I won't beat around the bush. I'm your husbands system. And I'm here to tell you that there's still hope for my host to come back but I need your help. I sacrifice all my energy to the scattered fragments of my hosts soul so I can't help you find him because I will need a long sleep to regain my lost energy.

His soul fragments were scattered in different world and I will tie a little bond between us for you to know if how much percentage of soul fragments did you accumulate in those different world.

But I need to warn you my hosts wife.

The tongtong that you will encounter in those different world will have different manners...so please if he ever accidentally hurt your feelings in the future...I want to apologize right now in his behalf.

And...another problem, when you're in the mission world and not on this system space, you will immediately forget about my host—)

"—THAT'S JUST TOO MUCH! How can I even accumulate his soul fragments if i will forget him?!"

(That's why I put my last energy to somehow preserve even a small strand on your bond, so that somehow...even a little...the moment the two of you encountered each other—the both of you will feel a little pull and be drawn to one another)

Chen Meng meng sigh with relief and promised in her heart that she WILL always remember and never forget tongtong.

(Now that I said the things that you need to know my hosts wife. It's time for me to bid farewell before your higher-ups found out that I invade your system illegally an—)

The cupid system couldn't finish what it has to say when all its body suddenly vanish into nothingness just like its host.

(H-host...?)

The little system carefully asked her host who's eyes were red and puffy. She's too pitiful to look at so the system avoid to look at her hosts face.

When she didn't receive any response but pitiful sniffles she dare to just voice out the outcomes in the mission world.

(Informing host. The squad and the rest of the mission world characters naturally been wiped out of Meng Smith's existence and as to the female lead, the group and the male lead suspected that she's been attacked by a high level zombie, and the plot naturally proceed where the male lead created the vaccine and the world naturally created a new female lead. The hosts squad become a strong powerhouse while the world leads hailed as their hero)

The system didn't receive any comment from her host, as she saw her host wiping the last drop of tears on her cheeks. Ahh, her dear dear host. She really want to coax her but she already knew that the only person who can do that is her host husband. So, she just proceeded.

(Stating host stats.

NAME: Chen Meng meng

AGE: 25

CHARACTER: 50% Blackened; Multiple

CHARM: 40/50

STRENGTH: 40/50

SKILLS/ABILITIES: Ancient Martial Arts; Hacking; Marksmanship; Medicine

BENEFITS: 3 healing pills; 1 50% coupon roulette

LIFE POINTS: 46,000/1,000,000

PACKAGE: 4 roulette ticket

POSSESSED: [Consumed beauty & memory pill]; Snake Whip (Godly Weapon); Tamers Emblem (in a form of bracelet tattoo); Spacial space

Informing Host 303. There's been 3,000 obliterated task-takers—30% of them is because the task-taker killed the leads of the mission world while the 70% of it is because the male/female lead of the mission world killed the task-taker, so the higher ups decided to lessen the power of the mission world and increase the chance of task-takers to survive by making a new rule saying that...

'A task-taker can kill the male/female lead of the mission world ONLY when the plot/story already ended'

And now...

Host 303 is in rank 86,000/3,985,010.

Do the host have any question?)

Asked the little system but was welcomed by little sniffles so she just sigh with helplessness before continuing.

(Sorry host but I will now erase hosts emotion...)

Chen Meng meng's sobbing come to a halt when she feel a weird sensation and little dizziness on her head. And just like that, her unstable emotion immediately went back from its former tranquility.

But even though she already removed the chaos inside her head—it's a different story when it comes into her heart. She can still feel the little sourness and stabbing ache of her damaged heart.

Chen Meng meng take a deep breath before eyeing her system.

The little system nod its fluffy head already knowing the meaning behind Chen Meng mengs emotionless gaze.

(Okay. Baobao is now preparing host's body for transmigrating in 3...2...1...)

And Chen Meng meng welcome the darkness.