ARC 2-6 I LOVE YOU TO DEATH

Arc 2-6

When the car stop, all of them except for Meng Smith immediately step out of the car.

Chen Meng meng internally laugh her ass out when she saw their pale faces like they've just been chased by reaper himself.

"You should've warn us goddess!" Whined francis while catching his breath.

"Yeah! I thought that's my last minute here on earth!" Second by nash while giving mengmeng a disbelief look.

"A warning would be welcome you know..." Gerone couldn't helped but to comment when he saw his bros pale faces.

"B-but... that's really awesome my goddess!"

Patrick on the other hand tried to produce a smile which honestly turned to weird smile just to ease his goddess guiltiness.

Yup, he's a die hard fan that even though he knows he's feeling the same near-to-death shocked like his bros...that wouldn't stop him to praise his goddess!

Meng Smith remain silent, so gerone, nash, francis, and patrick choose to just clear their throats and usher the group to walk towards Z Base tall metal gate entrance.

Chen Meng meng mentally called her system.

(Yes host?)

'Report to me the current situation of the male and female lead'

(Right away host! Reporting...

Jake and Ann Winter is also here in Z Base, they were popular and well-known in different Base because of their rare power and very strong group lead by Jake. Jake the male lead is the leader of the group while the female lead, Ann Winter, is the healer of them. The group consist of five member making Ann Winter the only female member which mostly earned her the jealousy and admiration of all the girls in different Base.

Three of their group member have the ability of the following: Space, Fire and Earth, and Ice and Air)

'Wait...does your 'and' means that there's two member of them that is a dual ability user?'

(Yes host, but the male lead with one rare ability is still the most powerful of them all because he's the only one who can upgrade his ability level in a very fast pace while the two dual ability user—it's very hard for them to level up. Like right now, both of the leads were already a level higher than the three. Ann Winter the female lead is currently level 3 in her healing ability, and Jake Paterson the male lead is currently in level 4 of his lightning ability, while the three member of their team is just currently on Level 2 of their abilities)

'Hmp! I'm still a one level higher than that of the male lead'

Chen Meng meng rolled her eyes.

(But you can't be certain host that he won't surpass you knowing that he has the male leads halo that makes his leveling up very easy and fast)

The little system warned her.

'Yeah... you're right. So, I better do a zombie hunting in the middle of the night', then a savage glint suddenly appeared on her gray tantalizing orbs.

The little system shivered.

System: Why do I feel like my host's planning a freaking massacre?!

(Anyways...the female and male lead were powerful ability user, they have this respectable position in the base that gives them a higher authority than the rest of the ability user and residents of this Base. And one of their responsibility is to welcome the newbie of the base. They are now on the stage, welcoming the new people of the base which is...your group host)

Chen Meng meng's expression never changed, she still has that innocent facade plastered allover her face.

Two well built man approached them.

"Welcome to Z Base", one of them greeted.

"Hi!"

"Hey!"

"Ahm..hello"

Gerone and the rest of his group greeted back while Chen Meng meng remain her silent, innocent, and timid facade.

"It's good that you found our base but before we can let you in, your group needs to be inspected", one of them informed.

"So, please go to the inspection room. The right one is for the mans and left is for the womans"

When they heard the instruction, they immediately went inside their specified doors.

Chen Meng meng solely entered the left door.

The inside of the said room is a full white wall surrounded with nano technology that can examine ones whole body without him or her stripping their clothes.

Within a full 3 minutes, the door of the inspection room opened, and three new faces appeared in front of her.

"Welcome to Z Base. Miss, your results were all checked and it's been examined that your all cleared to any zombie virus. So please fill this form and once you're done go to the black door to get your Base Identification"

Wow, I didn't know that this Base is so well organized.

Chen Meng meng mentally praised before walking towards the black door were a soldier clothed man is guarding the door.

"What's your business miss?" The soldier man politely asked.

"Getting my Base Identification"

She simply answered then the soldier man open the door for her.

"My goddess!"

"Meng!"

"Thank goodness you're also here now"

Chen Meng meng saw gerone's squad inside the room with a man dress on a soldier uniform but what makes the man so different is that he has an authoritative aura surrounding him.

The said man eyed her with interest, not the kind of interest like he's into her but the kind of interest like he's planning something for her.

"Okay, please be quiet", the man on a soldier uniform suddenly said, so all of them quieted down.

"And now that you're all here let me inform you the rules of MY Base..." he started emphasizing that the base is his...and they need to follow his rules—whatever it is.

"First and most important of all the rule is to give me your loyalty—so it means that once your a member of Z Base you can't disclose any information that you will hear inside this Base to the outside world or on the other neighboring Base, got it?"

They all nodded.

"Second, we don't tolerate useless residents in our base, so it means you need to have an occupation which we divided into five parts; the soldier, farmer, raider/guild, organiser, and medic.

So let me explain this different occupation.

First, the soldier. It's very obvious that they were the responsible for the defense or defendant of the Base.

Second, the farmer. Most of the people who choose this field were the people who have the ability to grow edible plants, and there were also some people who doesn't have any ability but choose this field because they can help cultivate the plants.

Third, the raider/guild. They were the group of people who take missions to earn money but they were categorized into five different level which were the following:

Level B, which mostly consist of newbies.

Level A, for those group who accomplished 10+ easy missions

Level S, those group can take medium missions

Level SS, those group can take hard missions

Level SSS, those can take any kind of difficult outside missions especially the rescue missions.

For the forth occupation, the organizer. They were the people who organized the inside situation of the base.

And lastly, the medic. It's very obvious that they're responsible for the medical field.

So...what occupation are you going to choose?"

QT: I'll Chase You In Different World [HIATUS]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara