ARC 2-7 I LOVE YOU TO DEATH

Arc 2-7

We glance at each other and with a knowing look we nod in unison.

The man in his mid 40s wearing a soldier uniform watched us with growing interest especially...me. But I don't know why.

(Host here's the result to my investigation to him)

'Thank you Baobao'

My little system beamed with joy before going offline, then a transparent screen appeared in front of me which is unknown or invisible to those who's with me right now.

While the man in front of us were explaining about the different occupation, I mentally command my system to give me his information...so here we are right now.

I secretly read his information.

Name: John Ryan Watson

Social Standing: Rich influential man; Military General.

Simple information:

-He has one and only son.

-He's a widow.

....)

Chen Meng meng didn't finished reading the information because one of them answer johns question.

"We choose the third one", gerone answered for us which we all nodded in agreement.

John cock a brow.

"Are you sure? This occupation is quite a life-threatening one..." He tried to warn us but our resolve is as tough as diamond so there's no turning back anymore.

He sigh, then asked everyone of us.

"Are you all an ability user?"

All of us nod our heads.

Ow, did I forgot to tell you that throughout our journey they've awakened their abilities? Well, now you know.

"That's good. Okay let's start with you. Tell me your gained ability and its current level"

John pointed on patricks direction.

"I have Wood Ability sir. And it's currently on level 1", he timidly answered.

Gerone step forward and volunteered to introduce his ability.

"Sir, I have Fire Ability and it's currently on Level 2"

Nash also step forward.

"Mine is Water Ability also in Level 2"

Next to volunteer is francis with his usual glimmering eyes, and john couldn't help but to silently suppressed his amusement to maintain his cold overpowering aura.

"I have the Metal Ability currently on Level 2 sir", he respectfully answered.

John nodded then turned his gaze on my direction. Gerone squad also watched me with the same curiousity knowing that all throughout our journey I never show them my ability.

I sigh.

"Okay guys...I don't want to keep this a secret to all of you but please promise me first that you won't tell these to another soul...and it includes you sir...?"

"...john. You can call me General John"

I nod.

"Yeah, and it includes you General John", I stated with deadpan look.

They all nodded their heads in agreement.

I take a deep breath before looking straight at their eyes, engraving to their every soul that what I'm about to say is a secret they must keep on their selves until they died.