ARC 2-8 I LOVE YOU TO DEATH

Arc 2-8

Ann possessively grab jake's hand and hold it like a golden treasure when she saw the image of her most rival person in beauty—which is no other than her own bestfriend!

Meng Smith!

Why is she here?!

Of all the Base?! Does she really need to rob the limelight and title of the most beautiful female survivor off of me in Z Base?!

She just arrived not in a minute but the news of her exotic beauty spread like wildfire inside our Base.

I should only be the one to have that title!

She shouldn't be here!

How come she's still alive?! She should be died!

Arghhh!

Ann Winter glance at her boyfriend which is the male lead Jake Paterson. He too were so hooked and can't take off his eyes on Meng Smiths exotic beauty, well he's not the only one—but all of them...maybe except for Ann who's seething in jealousy.

"Do you know her name?"

"I've heard she's called mengmeng..."

"No! Can't you remember who she is?! She's the university goddess of the north Meng Smith!"

"Ow! Now I remember...! She really is beautiful"

"Yeah...and she's innocently cute at that"

"Hey I've heard that she's also an ability user"

"Huh? Really?! What's her ability?"

"Yeah I wanna know too!"

"Ey do you know her occupation too?"

"I've heard that she have her own team and like Ann Winter, she's also the only girl on that team which consist of five member"

"Wow! That's so cool!"

"I know right! And guess what's her ability"

"What is it?"

"It's lightning ability on Level 5! "

GASP!

"Is she a freaking monster?!"

"That's super cool...like what the hell?! The most powerful ability user here in our base is on level 4 which is Jake Paterson with also lightning ability but i didn't imagine that there's someone who's more powerful than him and to be more shocking... it's a freaking GIRL!"

Ann's eyes widen in horror, as her once rosy cheeks immediately turned to paper pale, and her heart beat like the reaper chased her so bad.

Jake Paterson on the other hand grow a meaningful interest on Meng Smith but of course he'll keep it a secret on his girlfriend.

He wouldn't want his girlfriend to feel jealous and he didn't want to breakup with her knowing that she's the only girl who have the rarest ability of healing compare to that of Meng Smith a lightning ability that he's sure they're not the only ability user of lightning but there's other more and that they just don't know who they are. Plus he love his girlfriend, and what he's feeling for this Meng Smith is just admiration and lust—like hey! You can't blame him okay! Meng Smith is just so exotically beautiful that made his pet inside his pants come to life.

With growing lust circling his dark orbs, he tighten his hold on his girlfriend and dragged her on a nearby empty room to release his sudden sexual desire.