Arc 2-9 I LOVE YOU TO DEATH

Arc 2-9

Warren Tong unconsciously placed his palm on his wildly beating heart.

Why did he suddenly feel like...he knows this girl in front of him.

Sure, this lady in front of him is exotically beautiful but it's not the face that makes him so drawn to her but her cool voice and minty smell—it relax him to the point that he wants to stick himself allover her...if only he could.

What the hell is he thinking now!

He mentally slapped himself. Naughty Warren Tong!

"Son, this is Miss Smith your personal bodyguard", his dad introduced.

"Hi. I'm Meng Smith", Chen Meng meng greeted him and raised her hand as he received it and they shaked hands.

'Her hand is so soft', warren tong mentally commented forgetting that he's facing both his father and new personal bodyguard, he once again go back to his own world.

General John was both shocked and relieve to know that his son accepted Meng Smith as his personal bodyguard but was shocked to see that his son's willingness to touch a stranger.

Knowing that warren tong has intense displeasure and reaction when being touched by a stranger or any other person except him—his dad, it's a very huge leap of improvement that his son shake hands with Meng Smith.

"Well, it looks like my son's taking a liking to his personal bodyguard", general john meaningfully commented. "Miss Meng, I will leave you with you my son, it's better for the both of you to know each other first. And your job will start tomorrow", general john eyed Chen Meng meng with a look of a threat and at the same time trust.

"Son. I need to go now", informed general john, kissing the forehead of his son before taking his leave.

The door shut down indicating that warren tong and chen meng meng were the two people left inside the room.

Chen Meng meng evilly grinned before facing the man with the same aura, name and face of her previous husband.

It's just too much coincidences for her to not think that this is not her husband.

She's a hundred percent sure that the seductive handsome man infront of her right now is her husband tongtong, and it's all not just based on his aura, face, and name...but by the intense feeling and emotion she suddenly felt when she saw him. The sudden intense pumping of her heart cannot deny the presence of her husband which is now called Warren Tong Watson.

She mentally called her system.

(Yes host—ow my Gosh! Is this your previous husband jeung tong dan host 303?)

The offline oblivious system (well, this one didn't know what's happening to her host because she's busy watching Netflix...so yes, that's why) was shocked.

'This is what I want to asked you Baobao. Is this my husband...tongtong?'

(You're in luck host! Now that you upgrade me (*ehem...but my host didn't know until right now that the expense of my upgradation is a HUGE 1,000 Life Points) I can detect a humans aura and the strings in their body. So, just wait a second host and I can get the answer to your question)

'Okay'

Not a 2 second has passed the little system informed Chen Meng meng that she already got the answer she needed.

(Ow my gosh host! You will not believe what I've just found!)

'Arghh! Just tell me already'

(Gezz, fine. Well, dear host I just saw that there's a red string connected to you and this warren tong infront of you. So, it is possible to say that maybe this warren tong and the jeung tong in your previous mission world were just one person!)

Chen Meng meng's cold heart warm in an instant and a small smile curved in her luscious lips.

'I...i don't know what to say...I-i...i feel happy?'

System: Ow my gosh! My host's soul is brightening! It's a good sign!

'But...what does this red string means Baobao?'

(Answering host. The red string is a string of love means that the both of you were two souls fated for each other, that wherever you are, there's a 99% probability that the two of you will end up together—whatever world or realm you are in)

The little system explained with happiness. And this time, Chen Meng meng didn't stop herself to let the rushing emotion out of her system...tears fell out of her doe-like eyes.

Warren Tong that is now watching the different emotion showing on Chen Meng Meng's face got panicked when he saw that out of the blue Chen Meng meng cry with a very heartbreaking sobs.

He didn't know how to comfort a person so he go with his instinct. He pulled Chen Meng meng into his chest and engulf her into his warm embrace.

'This feel...so good! I didn't know embracing her would feel like this', the innocent warren tong didn't know that embracing a woman like this were usually done by lovers.

'This...this position...the way I'm hugging her. Why do I feel like... we've done this a hundred times?'

Warren tong's clear orbs flickered back and forth from complete bliss to confusion.

There's no question that from the very start he already like this lady on his arms, and now that he experience this blissful feelings she can give to him—he will make sure to never let her away from him!

Cupid system: *Shiver. The Blackening of my host is being activated! I just hope he can still control it.

"T-tongtong...?"

Chen Meng meng raised her head to look at warren tong's handsome face but she was attacked by the familiar yet unfamiliar kiss?

W-what the hell is happening?!

System Baobao: Wohooo! Go host's husband! *Munching popcorns* well, this is more interesting than that new movie they released on netflix.