Arc 2-3 I LOVE YOU TO DEATH

Arc 2-3

The cupid system sneak a peek on its mad and heartbroken host.

System: Bless this little system! My host is darkening! I need to bring him back to his wife ah!

'You said that we had red string attached to each other?' jeung tong dan asked on his pitiful system which earn him a nod.

(Yes host! So we don't have any problem on locating your wife because this red string will do its work to bring the both of you back together)

The system meekly answered which jeung tong found suspicious.

'If that's the case then why...are you nervous?' jeung tong dan threateningly asked.

System: *Wiped a bucket of imaginary sweat. Wu...wu...wu...my host is so scary!

(B-because...)

'—because of what?' jeung tong impatiently asked.

(BecauseTheresASuddenChangeComingFromTheHigherUps)

The system said without any paused which just irritate jeung tong dan more.

'What?'

(B-because there's a sudden change host, and it's coming from the higher ups)

'What's this sudden change that made you anxious?'

(Well, it's just that...when you transmigrate to the mission world, all of your knowledge from your previous world will be wiped out)

A dangerous glint appeared on jeung tong dan's eyes but it also immediately suppressed when he remembered his wifes sweet smile.

'Do you mean that if I transmigrated to another world—all of my knowledge will be wiped clean like I've been born there the very first time? Like I'm really part of that world and I don't know that my main purpose on going to that world is to find for my wife?'

The cupid system sadly nod.

(Yes host)

When jeung tong dan heard his systems answer he wants to hack this so-called higher-ups who played with their every destiny.

'And how can I bring back all of my memory?'

(Answering host: When you're out of that mission world and were back on the void or system space, all of your memory will be on your mind in an instant like it's not been wiped out in the first place)

Jeung tong dan just perfunctorily nod his head.

'Show me my stats'

(Okay host!

Host 10023 stats...

Name: Jhang Tong Han

Age: 30

Character: 50% Blackening (—yandere warning! 20%) ; multiple.

Mission World: 100

Charisma: 99/100 (Hidden)

Love Points: 100,000/1,000,000

Luck: 5/50

Strength: 50/100

Skills: Seduction; Hidden; Hidden; Hidden; Hidden

Benefits; HIDDEN.

ALL LOCKED! )

Jhang Tong Han clicked his tongue before ushering his system to proceed to the next world.

(Good luck host!)

System: Oh my—! The freaking world is rank 3rd! But my host just have a freaking seduction skills?! How can he ever survive in a world where the stronger were the predator and the weaker were the prey?! I just hope my hosts wife will immediately found him!)

*****

A/N: *Ehem...three cute reader SPOTTED! Can I mention them...say present guys! @IlaLocinLee, @LadyGwenyxsterBlue, and @ERIEORA.