ARC 3-1 AWAKENED PRINCESS

Arc 3-1

Her fan like eyelashes fluttered like a butterfly when she slowly open her shut-for-decacade eyes.

Why the hell is it so dark here?!

Chen Meng meng wanted to raised her arm to instinctively rubbed her forehead when she realize that her movement were very limited.

The darkness, glass surface and narrowed space she's in gives her the impression that she's in a freaking glass coffin!

Why the hell is she inside the coffin?!

'Baobao...why the hell am I inside a coffin? Arghhh! Nevermind that—just tell me this fucking world I'm in', her annoyed voice scared her little system, but Baobao was grateful when she realize that her host were back to her formal self.

System: It looks like my host really did forget her husband...then the cupid system is right. *Sigh

(Okay host! This world is entitled...

"AWAKENED PRINCESS"

This is a story of a female lead who is awakened from her slumber of being a pushover to an independent scheming woman who's capable to fight for her right, trampled her bullies, and reach the pinnacle of life.

Han Empire is part of a world where Magic exist. There's only three kind of Magic exist in this world and that is Common magic which were earth, water, air, fire. Rare Magic which were lightning, ice, lava, and metal. Legendary which is Light and Black Magic.

Han Shishi, the female lead is an illegitimate princess of the Han Empire. From the very start no one really respected her even she's a princess because her mother is nothing but a mere maid of the palace. She's also not a devastating beauty that can make every man covet her, so if you place her on a room full of beauties no one can notice her...this kind of treatment lasts for 15 years, but it lessen when she encountered the legitimate first princess and heir to the throne Princess Han Mengmeng, a devastating beauty and a hailed genius mage of their empire.

Princess Han Mengmeng genuinely treat her like a little sister she is but of course this treatment of the first princess to her have consequences—everyone got jealous of her and whenever they have the opportunity to humiliate Han Shishi, they will do it. And there comes the male lead, Gan Fang Luo,  the only son of the empires Prime Minister who always come to the rescue of our damsel in distress female lead.

Han Shishi and Gan Fang Luo fall in love through countless 'coincidences' entanglement.

The empire encounters a great tragedy when one of the emperors concubine who's very knowledgeable in Black Magic  cursed the empress and its empire women to never be able to give birth ever again due to her jealousy of the emperors love for the beautiful empress.

And there where the first princess and heir to the throne step forward to save the empire. She—a genius young mage sacrifice her decade life force to forcefully pull out and diminish the black magic that's covering the entire empire, as it takes toll to her heavenly body...she died.

The empire mourn for their young genius selfless princess for over 5 years, and also through that years the illegitimate princess Han Shishi were slowly known because of her everyday 'visit' to the empires beloved first princess. Han Shishi got the commoners sympathy because of her 'undying love' for her older sister.

But unknown to everyone this 'undying love' that Han Shishi showed in public is just an act to get everyone's attention. In short word Han Shishi used her older sisters death as a stepping stone for her selfish plans.

And just like the other stories of revenge. The female lead succeeded to avenge herself on those people who look down on her and she able to marry Gan Fang Luo who's the former fiance of the first princess. And because Han Empire have only two princess and one prince—when Princess Han Shishi got the backing of a powerful Prime Minister and other official
(who by the way was threatened by her) that's likely pushed her to receive the throne more than the third child which is her younger brother the prince. And that's how she achieve her happy ever after.)

Chen Meng meng rubbed the space between her brow in disbelief.

What a good little sister!

She sarcastically thought. Like wtf?! Who in their right mind would snatched their sisters fiance, specially if that sister is the only person who treat you the best? Well, only bitches can do that! And she can already smell the twisted mind of that female lead. Arghhh!

Why the hell am I feeling a sudden rage knowing that the female lead is a bitch? Ahh, nevermind that.

'Baobao...let me guess. I'm the first princess Han Mengmeng?' Chen Meng meng asked with its-so-easy-to-identify kind of look.

(Yes host)

'And that's why I'm inside the coffin now?'

(Ahm...yes, host)

She nod her head and again tried to lift her arm but it's not just because of the limited space that she can't able to open the glass coffin but because she doesn't have the energy to do so.

With helpless sigh she mentally called for her system.

(Yes host?)

'Why the hell can't I open this VERY thin glass door of the coffin?'

(It's because you don't have the energy host. You're now out of mana and because this body sacrifices her life force it also drained even the last ounce of her energy)

Argh! What a selfless princess she is! But now that she's the owner of this body...sorry to say this but she's the total opposite of this princess, she's selfish okay!

'Then I'll use a healing pill Baobao. If I intake it, will my energy be back? Or it's just the body who will be healthy but I'm still out of mana?'

Chen Meng meng curiously asked.

(The healing pill is a heavenly defying pill that can bring back the body's once powerful assets. So answering host, your body will be what it is in its healthy and powerful state)

Her lips turned upward in satisfaction.

(I'll tell you now your mission hos—)

'—later Baobao. Let me intake this pill fist and get out of here before we go into business'

(Ow...okay host)

Without wasting time, Chen Meng meng put the pill in her mouth and swallowed it without any water but surprisingly it just melted inside her mouth as different energy surged inside her body.

'Baobao...arghh! you little shit! I thought...arghh! Crap!...it fucking hurts—'

Euphoria accompanied with pain enveloped her body...as she once again dragged by the darkness.