Arc 1-3 THE DOMINEERING CEO

Arc 1-3

"I must say that when you insist to be engaged to him, me and your father didn't approved because we didn't know what kind of a man he is but when we found out that he's the Lee family's young master that is also our family's closest friend, we're now sure that you're going to be in good hands knowing that the Lees master and madam were respectable and lovable couple it's no question that the upbringing of the young master is also good...but why are you backing out now sweety?"

I'm in a good hand?... really?

I want to laugh sarcastically but choose not to knowing that my 'mom' would think that I'm crazy if i did that.

I sigh.

"I maybe infatuated to him but I'm no fool mom. Do you know that he have a freaking wife?" I calmly asked but that was a big slap to mom that's listening.

"What?!"

"Yes. He does have a wife", I indifferently repeated.

"I-i...we didn't know—"

"—ofcourse you wouldn't know mom because he and his family's were very cautious of it...knowing that if someone would find out of their filthy son's doing there's a slim possibility of them catching a big missy as their future daughter-in-law", this time I couldn't conceal the burning disgust as I remember that the male lead didn't even throw a slight mercy for the Chen family.

Disgusting!

I can hear the owner's mother's trembling voice when she said: "Then we loose ties with that filthy family!"

I mentally raised my hand with glee.

Yes!

(Host...)

Huh? Why did this system pop out of nowhere?

'Yes?'

(There's a sudden announcement from the main system saying that the start of the said competition would be right now)

'Like right now? At this very moment?!'

(Yes host)

With a sigh she compose herself back together...

Chen Meng meng raised her eyebrow before asking, "Does this mean that there's a possibility that in this mission world there's other task-taker other than me?"

(Answering the host—Yes!)

'Then I must not OOC so that the other task-taker will not know that there's also other task-taker in the world that they're assigned!'

(That's a good plan host!)

System: Hehe my host is very clever!

Chen Meng meng silently contemplated her every plan before saying, 'Spy every character and report to me  immediately if there's a sudden change in there character. Can you do that?'

(Yes host!)

'Can you also conceal my strange character if I every accidentally OOC?'

(Sorry host but my function is very limited...I can do that host if you upgraded me)

'And how can I upgrade you?'

When the system heard the host's question the systems eyes immediately lit up with excitement.

System: Will the host upgrade me?!

...but the systems sudden excitement immediately wilted when he remember that the host's current life point is Zero!

(Through the use of life point host)

Chen Meng meng frown.

As expected there's no free meal in this world!

(If you upgraded me host, you'll be able to open the system shop)

The system tried to tempt his host when he saw the host's frowning face, and as expected when he says this the frowning face immediately replaced with curiousity.

System: Good, good, my host isn't dissatisfied anymore, and she's curious at that!

'What's in the system shop?'

Chen Meng meng curiously asked.

(Answering the host—my scope is very limited I can't figure out the inside of the system shop, upgradation is needed)

'Tsk! You just want me to upgrade you!'

System: "..." You've wronged me host!

'Hmff! Enough with this...I need to start the revenge and immediately leave this world'

When Chen Meng meng said that, in a blink of her eyes she's back in the mission world out of her system space.

"Sweety are you still there?"

*Cough. She adjusted her voice before answering her 'mom' on the other line.

"I'm still here mom". Chen Meng meng makes her voice a little crack and soft making it feels like she's crying real hard on the other line.

As expected, Chen Meng meng's mom panicked and with worry she asked her. "Sweety... wait for me there... mom's going to break this engagement real quick! Hmmf! Who do they think they're fooling?!"

With a hint of little sob she replied. "Yes mom"

Mrs. Meng, Chen Meng meng's mom sigh in relief when she heard the soft voice of her daughter.

This shameless family!

Dare to fool them?! Did they think so little of us? Hmmf!

This engagement need to end. I will not let my only sweety to be married to such a man.

"Wife?"

Chichi Meng, Chen Meng meng's mother's squint her gaze to her handsome husband, Mr. Luo Meng, Chen Meng meng's dad.

"Husband..." She sadly reply earning a curious look from her husband when Luo Meng saw the puffy eyes of his wife.

"What's the matter? The Lee family is waiting for us inside"

Chichi Meng's eyes suddenly sharpen when she heard the Lee family's name.

Luo Meng was bewildered at his wife's sudden reaction. It's like he said something disgusting and sinful.

Is this connected to the sudden conversation between his daughter and his wife?

He cautiously hold his wife's soft hand. "Wife? Is there something wrong? What did our daughter told you...that made you upset?"

Mrs. Meng scuff with disgust before saying: "It's not our daughter that upsets me but the family inside that house"

Mr. Meng knitted his brow in confusion.

The family inside that house? Isn't the Lee family is the only family inside that house? Why does his wife's suddenly showed a fierce hatred to them?

He held his wife's jade hand and pinch it softly. "What did the Lee family did to upset you?"

Chichi Meng faced him with a deadpan look before saying: "The Lee family...fooled us. Their dog of a son already have a wife yet they agree to engage our only daughter to their scum of a son?!"

Mr. Chen was so livid when he heard this but he immediately compose himself back together like he's not been angered awhile ago and walk back inside the house where the Lee family's waiting.

They dare to make us a fool? Let's see how I retaliate... I will not be called Mr. Devil Chen for no reason!

My precious daughter must be hurting right now knowing that her secret love's making her a fool for this past 2 months! Don't worry sweety daddy will make them pay!