ARC 2-12 I LOVE YOU TO DEATH

Arc 2-12

Chen Meng meng's eyes squint with dangerous light. Please let her be wrong...but it seems like her prayers didn't heard by the gods above when she hears the same sentences from a second ago...

"That Meng Smith should be dead! I already killed her! But why in the world is she still alive and manage to always escape every deadly plan i laid for her?!" The furious voice of Ann Winter filled her room. She keep on letting out all of her inner anger through shouting though she didn't know that Chen Meng meng manage to put some hightech cameras with recordings attached on it on every corner of her room.

She's right from the start!

The hostility and secretive hating gazes of Ann Winter the female lead has reasons...

Ding!

(Main mission: Found out who accidentally (or not accidentally) killed her. 10,000 Lp—100% COMPLETED)

"Meng'er... meng'er!" an annoying fox interrupted Chen Meng meng's spying.

She let out a frustrated yet helpless sigh.

This fox...

"What is it now...?"

A soft hand grabbed her arm and with twinkling eyes he rubbed his cheeks on her like a cute little kitten that wanted some pampering from its owner.

"Why are you always running away from me?" He asked with accusing eyes.

Chen Meng meng wanted to knock her head on the nearby wall just to not hear this words for the nth time.

What running away?

She's not even one meter away from him when she secretly do the spying! Is he a leach or something?!

"I'm not", she helplessly answered before trying to get her arms away from this fox. But the said fox is just so 'professional' in the art of hugging someone's thigh... that she's having a hard time putting his hands away. In the end, she failed miserably.

Warren tong pouted and harrumphed.

"Hmmp! As if you can run away from me", he arrogantly stated.

Dark lines appeared on Chen Meng meng's forehead.

"I need to go with my squad, we have a mission to take, it's safer for you to stay her while I'm on a mission"

So that I can get away from your suffocating clinging, Chen Meng meng wanted to add but decided against it.

"No! I... I'll go with you! Like I said...you can't just leave me behind! I... I'll tell dad that you will be with me so it's safe. Yes. That's what I'm going to say!" The fox rubbed his head on Chen Meng meng's arm like a little puppy which makes her cold heart warmed a little.

She sigh.

Who can't say 'NO' to this kind of face?

Then she watch her tongtong making a puppy eyes. Sigh again.

Without any choice the clingy fox manage to join them in a mission.

*****

Warren tong's face darkened. He clench his fist with seething on jealousy. If he only knew that this 'squad' of his meng'er composed of men and only 'one' female, he should have done everything on his power to caged his beautiful meng'er on a room where there's only him and her! Yes, his meng'ers beauty is only and 'must' only be showed in front of him! Not...not for others to feast!

Argh! So hateful!

If only he's not on a wheelchair he'll immediately carry meng'er on his shoulder and locked her up on a room or shield her to those wolf's eyes that want to take a glimpse of her!