Chapter 2: Harry Extraction.

So Ethan and I traveled over to London and met with the members of the Advance Guard. Whoever those were.  

Ethan landed us in the shadows of Pivet Drive. Harry's home. It was a Muggle Suburb. Nothing at all like the Countryside where I live. As in more houses, and roads and other things you would find in a Suburb. "Okay, we're here." Ethan told me.. 

I looked around. It was a quiet street. Must've been a Muggle Thing. Then again. The last time I was here, I was helping Fred and George and Ron break Harry out of the home after the Dursleys locked Harry up like a caged animal. And the reason they had Harry locked up like a caged animal involved some dessert and a House Elf named Dobby. 

"There you guys are. I was beginning to think you chickened out." Tonks said walking up to us. 

"Hey, Tonks." Ethan greeted. "Thanks for helping." 

"Yeah, I needed to get out of the office." Tonks replied jokingly. 

"And you, Barnaby. Thanks for coming as well." Ethan thanked.

"My pleasure." Barnaby replied. "Saahira will meet us back at the Hideout." 

"But how are we going to take care of the Dursleys? I doubt they'll just let us take Harry." I asked.

"Not to worry, Kassie." Tonks smirked. "I already took care of getting them out of the house."

I also noticed the other members of the Guard. My Old Defense Against the Dark Arts Professors, Mad Eye Moody and Remus Lupin. 

"Professor Lupin!" I greeted.

"Kassie!" Lupin gave me a hug. "How are you, dear?" 

"Doing just fine, Professor Lupin." I answered with a smile. He was one of my favorite teachers at Hogwarts. He really helped me with my studies at Defense Against the Dark Arts.

"I'm not your Professor anymore, Kassie." Lupin reminded softly.

"Well, you're still a Professor to me." I said. "And you, Professor Moody. Even if that wasn't actually you, but-" 

"I get the gist, Miss. Bauer." Mad Eye raised up his hand to interrupt me.

Kingsley Shacklebolt was also there. I remembered him as he was the one who officiated Ethan and Penny's wedding. "Miss. Bauer." He greeted politely.

"Chare." I greeted back  

"And these people are Emmeline Vance, Elphias Doge, Dedalus Diggle, and Hestia Jones. Fellow members. And also old friends of Dad." Ethan introduced me to them.

They all nodded politely to me. 

"So... Tonks. How'd you get the Dursleys to leave?" I asked.

"Oh..." Tonks started laughing. "You're not going to believe this one, Kassie. But you know how Muggles tend to have those Best in the Neighborhood awards for their communities?" She asked.

"Sort of. Sikander told us about them at one point in Class. He said they were designed to make Muggles feel better about themselves." I answered.

"Well... you ever hear of something we like to call... a sham?" Tonks asked.

"That checks out for you, Tonks." Ethan commented.

"I put it on the Dursleys. Just imagine the looks on their faces when they find out about the sham." Tonks laughed. 

"Well, we've got our window. Let's use it." Mad Eye declared moving forward.

And so we went over to the house. "Okay... now we'll want to get in-" Ethan started to say. But Barnaby opened the door.