Chapter 21

Warning!!!
SPG: Sa kabanatang ito ay naglalaman ng maaksiyong kaganapan.

Third person POV.

The only thing that can be heard in the area is the excited Cheer of a crowd. Daan-daang tinig ang umaatungal sa loob ng Mitruer.

Sa ilalim ng mga boses, there is also the rythmic sound of trumples  on the floor that sound like a drums. Wooden boxes surround the boundaries of the fighting area. And behind these boxes are the spectators, some sits in stands and others stand on feet.

Yitro standing in the corridor hidden in total shadow, nasa magkabilaang gilid niya si Yvor at Yasir. Yitro's barefoot attired in a black boxer robe, a short boxer uniform and the only thing cloth surrounding his fist.

"In last round, attack his throat." Boses ni Yasir.

"Mas malaki ang katawan niya kumpara sayo, so be smarter." Dagdag ni Yvor na humihithit ngayon ng sigarilyo.

The cheer continues, seeming to be coming from beyond the door in the hallway.

The tree of them walks towards the corridor door where comes the intense light.

"Let's welcome! The new face of the night, a half Filipino experienced martial artist. Yitro Zyair Cavendish!"

The audience goes wild to see him. Many shout his name exited.

Bago pa makaakyat ng ring si Yitro ay nagsalita muna ang dalawa.

Tinapik nila sa balikat ang kapatid.

"Good luck." Sabi ni Yasir.

"Win the game. For Chad." Dagdag ni Yvor.

Hindi nagsalita si Yitro at tanging tango lang ang isinagot.

Yitro's stands at one end of the ring, waiting for his opponent.

"I ask you to greet a storm of applause... The world champion... Red Villiers!"

Red making an entrance...

Habang si Yitro ay walang kaemo-emosyong nakatunghay sa taong gusto niyang balian ng buto. He doesn't even blink.

Red Intimidating, towering muscular build. He wears white shorts.

Nagsimula na...

Yitro and Red face each other at the distance. Then both take their standing position.

Nasa pagitan nila ang referee.

"Gentlemen,  show a exiting fight. When I say "fight" fight, and when I say "break" break. This is clear?"

Maangas na tumitig si Red.

"Cavendish, right? I've heard a little thing about you.  I heard that the boy I almost killed is a relative of yours." Ngising aniya.

Umabante ng isang hakbang si Yitro.

"Red Villiers. Sakto sa pinagawa kong lapida mo." Malalim na boses ni Yitro.

Napatawa ng mahina si Red.

"That boy fighter is disappointing, so make the fighting worth it." Usal niya.

"Do you want me to finish you off with a couple of strokes?" Pagtatanong ni Yitro sabay dila sa pang-ibabang labi niya.

The tension increases. The two fighters do not take one eye from the other.

Nobody moves an inch.

A beat.

The spectator yells. "Fight!"