Chapter 17

Yitro's POV.

"As you can see, the economy is going to lose control. And Cavend's group needs to be updated against those who are already traitors or against the new rules that have been implemented. and to do that thing. We managed to cancel all your investments." I announced directly.

They all frantically dug through the papers in front of them.

Umingay ang paligid.

Cortex slammed his hand on the table.

"What the hell is going on!? You can't do this shits!" He angry shout.

I presently walk towards of his front.

I gave him a quick smirk.

"Oh come on. You probably understood what I meant. Besides, I have the power to cancel the contact in any way I want. And I did it, to throw you out of this company. " I mockery said.

Hindi na maipinta ang mukha niya dahil sa galit...

Na labis kong ikinatutuwa.

"Mr. Cavendish. Hindi biro ang inilabas naming pera sa kumpanyang ito. Wala ka pa sa president position, millions na ang nakain ng kumpanya niyo." Lorenzo complained.

I put may left hand in my pocket.

"Nakain ng kumpanya? Where did you get the guts to say that? Or maybe the millions you are referring to are the ones you collected here... In the company. Saan sa mga sinabi ko Lorenzo? You think, you played wisely for 2 years? Well, even the word "wise' doesn't fit on you, why? Because your a piece of idiot." Mapang-uyam kong sabi.

he clenched his fists.

I laughed softly.

Cortex turned to Dad who was sitting on the side.

"Yaser, fix this bullshits. Alam nating pareho na dugo at pawis ang inilaan ko para umangat ang Cavends sa pinakatuktok sa industriyang ito!" His desperate voice.

"Yitro is only the right to terminate contacts without any cost." Dad's blank voice.

"At ikaw!" He pointed his trembled finger on me.

I taught myself while laughing.

"I think, I'm smarter that you, damn right I do. Start pack your shity things, dahil pagkatapos ng sampung minuto at nakita ko pa kayo rito? I will kick your ass down of this building." Nakangising bulong ko.

I passed them and walked out of the boardroom.

I loosened the necktie I was wearing.

Bumungad sa'kin si Fores.

"Sir, I have fixed all the papers you asked me to fix." He said smiling.

"Then?" Bagot kong tanong.

Hindi siya mapakali.

"Magpapaalam po sana ako, bibisitahin ko lang po yung Lola ko. Babalik din naman po ako kaagad." He answered.

I massaged the back of my neck.

"Is she dying?" Blangkong boses kong pagtatanong na ikinaurong ng baba niya.

Napatigil siya ng bahagya.

"Po-o?" Utal niyang tanong pabalik.

I greeted my teeth.

"I asked you if she's going to die." Seryosong ulit ko.

Darn! Hindi siya nakakaintindi, kailangan pang ulit-ulitin. Tangina.

Hindi ko alam kung saan nila napulot ang mga utak ng mga nandito at hindi makaintindi ng simpleng tanong.