I have plans for my future, huge plans and without our money I won't be able to achieve them.

"Héctor, has agreed to help us," he clears his throat

I feel my body relax against the chair.

Thank God for that.

"Under one condition," he trails off and I raise my eyebrows.

"Which is?" I clear my throat.

"Marriage." He answers shortly and I nearly choke on my spit.

"I believe Hector is a little too old for me, papá," I cough, not taking those words that come out of his mouth seriously and he shakes his head.

"Not Hector....Nathan," his voice serious as well as his green eyes. "This marriage will not only save us..but it will benefit them as well," he continues as the few words I had in my mouth fly away.

My body tenses up and my hands find the butterfly necklace Joseph gave me.

Marriage.

There is no way in hell, I am marrying someone who sleeps around with every woman on this planet. Let alone marry someone who I don't love and don't know.

Plus, Joseph is the only man that I love. The only man that I could ever love.

"I won't," I swallow the lump in my throat and a flash of anger is shown in my father's eyes but he remains calm. He runs a hand through his hair and takes a deep breath before leaning forward on his desk.

"You will," his voice low almost like he is warning me. "Hector wants to hand over the company to Nathan, but can't because of his reputation," he sighs. "By him getting married, his reputation is saved and in return they will help us get the money we lost," he continues and my eyes fill with tears of anger.

"You mean the money you lost," I snarl and he clenches his jaw.

"Lina." He warns me and I shake my head.

"I am eighteen years old and I just graduated high school. My life just began and you want me to marry someone that I don't love for your stupid mistake," I spit and my father slams his hand hard against his desk making me flinch.

"You do realize that after I die, this.." his hands wave around the room. "will be yours, so this isn't just for me this is for you," his harsh tone makes me close my eyes as I try to control my panic breathing.

"The jewelry company you so desperately want to build..how exactly do you plan on accomplishing this dream without money?" He reminds me and I stay quiet.

I have always wanted my own jewelry company, to see everyone wearing my jewelry.

"I-I don't need it," I mumble and my father chuckles. He looks at me and leans back on his chair, smiling as if he just figured out something.

"Is this about the charity case you have been preoccupied with?" his mocking tone makes me clench my fists.

"I already told you I ended it and don't call him that," I grit through my teeth and he hums. He opens the drawer from his desk and pulls out a big yellow envelope. He closes the drawer and drops the envelope in front of me.

I look at him confused.

"Open it," he orders me and my hands slowly take the envelope in my hands. I unhook the clasp and open the flap up taking out a few documents.

My eyes widen when I see that they aren't documents...they are pictures.

Pictures of me and Joseph. All the photos of us together and sneaking around. Photos of us kissing and photos of us on his motorcycle.