" she is totally fine, don't play these games with me anzaam acha nh hoga"

" anzaam ki fiqar kisko hai, agr mein apk nh ho skti toh woh bhi nh hogi" she stated cutting the phone with a smirk.

Sidharth dialled her number but she didn't pick up, he tried to call Everyone but all in vain, the fear gripped his heart, what if something happened to her in real.

He is on the way to her house when hamid calls back.

"Where the hell were all of you, I am trying to c..."

" woh shehnaaz ki tabiyat achanak se khrab ho gyi thi, she ate something allergic"

" how is it even possible, I made her eat food on my own"

" I am on the way"

" she is sleeping, medicine dia hai, koi chinta ki baat nh hai, Tu bhi rest kar"

" open the door mein Bahar hu" he opened the door and the woman he saw sitting on the couch made his blood boil.

" aapne hi khuch kia hai na ushe" he asked yelling at her.

" ..nh....mai..ne...khu..vh..nh.kia mers yakkenn karo" Yusra fumbled on her words seeing the furious sidharth.

" phupho agar ushe khuch bhi hua na toh mein apk beti ko chorunga nh"

" sidharth beta shaant ho jao, aram se baat krte hai beth ke, maryam beta cahe bana kar laao" she nodded.

" mein dekh kar aata hu ushe" he stated going inside her room, she is sleeping like a baby with her mouth open slightly, her face has turned red and the small small patches on her hands, he kissed her forehead and come out of the room, in the meanwhile yusra told everyone about her daughter's craziness.

" yusra ye sb pehle btana chiye tha na, meri beti ki zindagi se ek baar tum pehle khel chuki ho aur ab dusri baar tumhari beti" sultan spoke with displeasure.

" bhai maaf krde mein behadh sarminda hu mera vishwaas kare aap"

" aap ushe phone kre aur kahe mein tayar usse nikkah karne ke liye" sidharth said to yusra, the sound of a broken vase echoed in the hall, his eyes went to her, she stumbled to her feet, he rushed towards her, she showed her hand to stop him.

" kisse nikkah krne ke liye tayar hai??" she asked stressing each word.

" tum jaisa smjh rhi ho waisa khuch nh hai jaan"

" maine abhi abhi apk muh se suna hai"

" come with me I will tell you everything, sit here tumhari tabiyat khrab hai"
*********
Mehjabeen was very happy listening to his words, her happiness knew no bound, getting ready in haste, she checked out from the hotel and reached the destination, her love, her junoon, her would be sohar.

"Dekha maine kha tha na ammi woh mera hai aur me usko apna bana ke rhungi, har dua mein maine khuda se bas unhe hi manga hai ," Mehjabeen stated pressing the bell, sidharth opened the door, she smiled and hugged him tightly, he stumbled.

" mein janti thi aap shehnaaz se koi mohabbat nh karte, bhala apko woh deserve hi nh krti" she said when her eyes went to the police and her mother.

" dhokha dhokha dia hai apne mujhe, yahan bulake ye saazish thi mere khilaf" she shouted trying to run away but sidharth holds her wrist in a tight gripped and pulled her inside and locked the door.

" ye sb..ye sb tumhari wajah se ho rha hai tumne dur kia hai, sidharth mera hai" she yelled at shehnaaz throwing the flower pot in her direction, shehnaaz was startled to see her like this, the fear gripped her heart, she hides behind Hamid clutching his kurta in a tight grip.

"Giraftar karle ap ishe," yusra requested the police officers while crying loudly, the women constables holds her.

" ammi aap aisa krengi mere saath maine toh suna hai ammi apne bacho ke liye khuch bhi kr guzarti hai...." yusra slapped her daughter.

" mujhe saram aa rhi hai tumhe apni beti kehte hue, maine tumhare liye apne bahiyo ke bich fut daal di, apne bacho ko itni aizyat di, Allah mujhe saza de raha hai,"

" mein tumhe barbaad kar dungi, chorungi nh tumhe shehnaaz, aaj nh toh kal"

" aisa sochna bhi mat Mehjabeen abhi toh maine sirf tumhe police ke hawale kiya hai agr aisa khuch socha toh mujhse bura koi nh hoga and don't you dare to take my wife's name from your bloody mouth.

**************
" pta nh ky smjhte hai khud ko, jab dekho tab muh me aaya jo bol dia" she mumbled to herself while combing her hair in aliyah's room.

" beda garg tum dono fir se lad liye"

" I hate your brother, he thinks so highly of himself,"

" oh, you hate him then how come you have hickey marks on your neck" Nancy smirked.

" whatever"

" so ky ky hua darling kl raat"

" tum logo ke hote hue khuch ho skta hai, raat ke dahi bje puri sena aake darwaza knock kregi toh khuch nh ho skta" shehnaaz complained munching on the snacks.

" chiii I am your brother I am not interested listening about this stuff" aly said.

" ohh then you must leave ruko mein hi chli jaati hu koi sunta nh meri sb pressan karte rehte hai,"

" she became so irritating"

" wow pancakes, love you bahi, pta hai mujhe kitni bhukh lagi thi" he smiled seeing her happy, sidharth come after a while sitting beside her, he tried to gain her attention, holding her hand in his, she tried to take her hand out from his grip but the strength he oozes.

" mera hath chore"

" nh chor skta pehle kaho maaf kia, glti se muh se nikal gya"

" toh muh band krke rkhna tha na, jo aaya bol dia"

" sorry na jaan, don't be angry with me, I can't handle it"

" ye khusur pusar choro aur breakfast pe dhayan de khana thanda ho rha hai"

" aly tumse kisine phucha"

" dekhle tayi ammi ye aise hi karte hai mere saath"

" shehnaaz tum kha kyu nh rahi ache nh bane ky" ruksaar asked.

" aapi bhut ache hai lekin apk bahi mera hath chore tabhi toh kahu" she said making all of them laugh out loud.

" toh ky hua isme hasne wali konsi baat hai meri biwi hai, mein jab cahe hath pakdu,"

" sidharth tumhare abbu yahi hai"

" toh ky hua," shehnaaz widened her eyes she didn't expect him to be this straightforward in front of everyone.

" let me feed my wife" her cheeks turned a dark shade of red.

" sidharth rehne de na"

" biwi muh kholo"

" mere lafz feeke pad gye
Teri adaa ke samne,
Mein tujhe khudha keh gya
Mere khuda ke samne"

Note:
Do like comment and share with your friends ❤️❤️