Chapter-27

Shehnaaz and sidharth both were not able to sleep at the night, tossing and turning the whole night, thinking about each other, and their memories, they heard the Adhan, a call to prayer, from the nearby mosque by a muezzin, and both of them get up and perform wudu before starting their prayer, sidharth is not the one who prayed five times in a day, he only prayed occasionally, while shehnaaz definitely performs the fajr, she thinks the day went well when it starts with the name of Allah.

He watched the lights of her room switch on, he smiled knowing she is woke up for prayer.

Sitting on the praying met both started reciting Rakatas, the calmness and peace illuminating them.

" I just want to pray everyday with you my hayati (my life)" he wished gazing at her.

" unhe salamat rkhna" she wished.
***********
" shehnaaz apne abbu ke saath zara supermarket tak chli jao, warna pata nh ye ky ka ky utha layenge, list dekh ke sab saman le aana" asma said.

" asma begum ye toh ap galat keh rhi hai, jaise maine kabhi apk liye grocery lake hi na di ho"

" haan toh kab laake di aapne"

" Allah thoda khuda ka khauf karo"

" abbu don't be a drama queen chle ab Zaldi aate waqt na dominos ka pizza kahenge" Aly throws a cushion on her.

" ish ghr mein na aur bhi log rehte hai apne apne baare me sochti hai ye, I want chicken pizza loaded with cheese" aly demanded.

" laa hi na du me, kha kha ke fatt jayega"

" ruksaar beta apko ky khana hai" sultan asked ignoring their not-so-usual banter.

" abbu khuch nh" she answered.

" arey kyu bahi, sb kahenge tum unka muh dekhogi, aur in nikkamo se umeed mat karna ye tumhe ek bhi piece denge"

" abbu apko jo theek lage le aana apne hisab se"

" chlo theekh hai bahi" ruksaar still felt guilty about what she did, and after all that they are treating her very good, no one said anything to her, not a word, she feels at home here.
************
Shehnaaz's eyes went to the small girl who is running towards her direction , her hair was tied in two ponytails, she wears a beautiful dress, giggling and with trembling steps, daneer stopped looking at her, she holds her dupatta in her small fist and hide behind it seeing Zaheer coming.

" Daneer" he called getting anxious, she loved to worry him, he was paying the bill when she ran away.

" uncle apne ek do saal ki chotti si bachi ko dekha hai" he asked to sultan.

" haa yahi thi dekha toh tha," she giggled from behind.

" abbu dhapppa" she yelled laughing, his eyes next went to shehnaaz who is laughing like her, he didn't see her before.

Shehnaaz sits down on her level, taking her small hands in hers, she kissed them.

" aap bhut cute ho"

" yeh toh mele abbu bhi Kehye hai," she replied.

"Ap toh mumma jaise pleetyy ho" she said, touching her face lovingly.

Sultan looked at her daughter with a heavy heart, she loves child so much, the way she connected to them in a fraction of seconds is unbelievable.

Shehnaaz picked her up, and she starts playing with her hairs.

" I am sorry shehnaaz, she loves to worry me, come on daneer now we have to go say bye to aunty"

" tauba tauba sir ap aunty khelwayenge mujhe abhi itni badi bhi nh Hui hu me" shehnaaz stated.