Chapter-8

" Miss noor me aisa kya hai jo mujme nh why that khadoos shohar of mine like her" shehnaaz asked her friends in a slurry voice, the girls are having a fun night with lite drinks, snacks and lots of dance.

" Woh kitni sophisticated hai, educated hai, she dressed so well, unka toh ek nakhun ki shape bhi idhar se udhar nh hoti" she added more lying on the floor, aliyah and Maryam lay beside her on each side.

" baat to sahi hai, itne branded clothes pehnti hai that crush of mine woh bhi usko aise ghoor ghoor ke dekhta hai" Aliyah said.

" yaar mujhe to yahi soch ke jalan ho jati hai unke hairs kitne lambe aur silky hai" shehnaaz cried out loudly without a drop of tear in her eyes.

" mtlb Mein ek dum opposite, isiliye he likes or loves her,"

" aisa nh hai meri Jaan, Tu toh laakhon me ek hai, itni pyari, itni sundar haan woh baat alg hai ki tu lagti ek dum jhalli hai aur bina soche smjhe khuch bhi kar deti hai"

" but shehnaaz tujhe ky lena dena woh kisi ke saath bhi rhe tu thodi na unhe apna khuch manti hai toh let it be"

" aise kese kisi ke saath rhe, haan mana maine unhe ush nazar se nh dekha, meri nh bnti lekin jab woh mere qareeb aate hai toh meri heartbeats na itni tez bhagti hai, mein kitna sochti hu ye bolungi woh bolungi par woh aise intense aankhon se dekhte mein sb bhul jaati"

" toh you are saying you feel for bahi"

" maine aisa bhi nh kha ab lekin hai toh mera na" she stated in the effect of the drink.

" par he doesn't feel for me" she whined throwing her legs in the air.

" trust me he does" Aliyah said.

" toh us chudail ke peeche kyu hai double timing kar rha hai tera so called sophisticated bahi, Ikhlaqi Ghalti kar rhe hai woh, Paap lagega"

" toh agar woh aisa kar rhe hai to tu bhi kar, mere pass idea hai ek"
**************
" Ammi meri coffee" he yelled coming into the living room.

" no no..baby I will call you later bahi hai" aly murmured cutting the phone.

" padahi kesi chl rhi tumhari" he asked.

"Inshallah bhut achi bahi,"

" woh toh beta mein tumhara result dekh ke btaunga"

" thoda sa toh trust kre mujhpe faqar hoga apko"

" acha tumhari aapi aayi ya nh abhi tak"

" nh abhi tak toh koi nh aaya, aap kyu phuch rhe"

" bhala aise kisi aur ke ghr pe rehna acha lagta itni der tak,"

" Woh Maryam aur uski Behn bhi toh yahan pura pura din padi rehti"

" don't take tension Aadil ne kha hai woh un teeno ko college me chor dega, ek saath tayar hoke jayegi"

" Aadil kha chorega aur kyu chorega woh, aur woh tayar kis liye honge" he asked.

" lagta hai apne abbu ki tarah tum bhi bhullakad ho gye ho, aaj farewell party hai na"

" achaa haa to aap call krde mein pick karlunga unhe jaate waqt"

" arey tum hi toh kehte ho ki college mein kisi ko pta lag jayegi bachiyo ko bhi college se fasle me chorte ho"
***********
" saari pehnni zaroori hai ky, pta chla jalwa dikhane ke chakkar me mein muh ke bal hi na gir jau"

" tu apna muh band rkhegi thodi der, chup chap khdi reh" Maryam scolded her.

" ache se pin laga dio kahin me sbke samne zaleel na ho jaun"

" aliyah put a tape on her mouth, ye kitna bolti hai"

" acha acha ho rhi hu chup"
***********
Three of them reached the party, every head turns over to them, they look magnificent beauties clad in beautiful and classy sarees, sidharth eyes went to her, he couldn't believe his eyes, she looked different, a sudden possessiveness arises in his heart feeling all the boys gazes on her, some filled with lust, some with adoration.

All of them were involved in chit-chatting with their classmates, clicking pictures and selfies, shehnaaz tried to find him in the crowd, she doesn't know what changed in her, she starts feeling different of him, a little possessive and jealous from the time she gets to know about your and found him amongst the group of student, his personality is intimidating, clad in a formal as usual, but today his shirt sleeves neatly folded till her elbow making his hand's veins visible, he looks so manly.

Shehnaaz slapped her head thinking like this for the first time, feeling someone's gaze he looked in her direction but before he catches her she averted her gaze.

" may I have a chance to dance with a beautiful lady" one of her favourites senior asked, he used to help all of his juniors, but she wanted to deny however looking noor going in his direction she gave in.

" you look exquisite " he complimented her, she laughed don't knowing how to take compliments.

He carefully rested her hand on his shoulders while he just pretend to rest his hands on her waist but it was not touching her anywhere.

They start swinging their body to the melody in the background catching up with each other for the lost time. Sidharth angers suddenly rise watching her almost backless blouse and her dancing so happily with Tanmay, he knows the boy is not any harm, he is sincere but the sudden jealousy took place in his heart, their eyes meet for a second before he leaves the party.

" I think it's enough," she said taking a deep breath.

" our plan works" aliyah and Maryam gave a high five to each other watching the retreating figure of sidharth.
***********
They come back home in the evening with sidharth itself, he didn't even spare her a glance, the environment in the car is quite serious.

She starts moving into her room when he holds her hand yanking her to him, his hand touches her bare skin at the back, she takes a deep breath looking into his intense eyes.

" koi aa..jay..ega du..dur.hate" he nudges his nose in her neck, she gripped her saree in a tight grip.

" you are mine, remember that my jaan-e-adaa" she wanted to push him but couldn't do hearing his words.

Do like, comment and share with your friends❤️❤️❤️❤️