//20//:Thunderstorms

Start from the beginning

"How did you know I love ginger ale?"

"Three words; SAK."

"Thought as much." I chuckled, dropping the drink. He started bouncing the ball, I let out a mirthless laugh. I smirked and came over. I allowed him to bounce it to his satisfaction before stealing the ball, throwing it into the basket.

1-0

I dribbled the ball moving to mid court, wiggling my brows at him teasingly. It's joyous seeing the look on his face, I kept on bouncing the ball dodging him as he tried stealing the ball. I wanted to play with his head a little bit more before I score, just to piss him off. I moved to end of the court, then back to the middle again. Just when he made an attempt of stealing it, I dodged him and flung the ball into the basket once more.

2-0

We played and played but he couldn't even score a single one.

12-0

"Game's over! I'm exhausted!" He uttered feigning tiredness but I knew otherwise.

"Exhausted or defeated. You play like a chicken, you need more practice." I smirked taking a sip of ginger ale.

"It's so tiring, I thought I had a chance of scoring. I know you're one of the best players out there but I'm way taller than you so I thought——"

"You could beat me? Tareeq, I was the shortest in my team yet one of the best players. Basketball isn't about height, it's about strategy, focus—" I was suddenly cut off midway.

"What's up future sister in law!?" Tareeq and I turned to see who it was. I almost froze at my spot. There stood, ironically, Abdallah, Malika and Neelam; the ugly goblin.

Nice nickname right?

I immediately bolted up, swallowing my saliva nervously. I clutched onto my purse like my life depended on it. "Hello." I muttered waving my hand in the air.

"So you're going to be our in-law, something I never in my twenty five years of life could have ever predicted. I'm...." Abdallah began exclaiming when I nervously apologized.

"Sorry. I have to go. I have somewhere to be at the moment. Good bye." I speed walked passed them not before noticing the disgusting look the ugly goblin threw at me. Of course she always looks at me that way, but today she spewed more venom to the look and added more dirt to it. It seemed like she wanted to skin me alive. Yes, It was that dirty.

"Bye, Sabrina." Tareeq yelled out loud.

"Bye, Tareeq." I shouted back before bumping into a hard wall.

I looked up only to find the person I've been avoiding for the past four days. His orbs stared into my hazel eyes. This time it was a blank expression, not the usual hard glare.

"Hey." He murmured with his deep husky yet delightful voice.

What is wrong with my system?

"Umm hi. Gate...me...goo..my...umm..car..I..." I stuttered not knowing what I was even trying to say. I mentally face palmed myself.

"What?" He asked, not demanded. Why is he being human all of a sudden? It's strange.

"I'll go."

"Wait I wa—" I didn't allow him to complete his sentence as I sprinted off like the clumsy fool I am. I let out a sigh of relief immediately I came in contact with the refreshing scent of the freshener in my Jaguar.

Today was a Saturday, so no work for me. Dan was escorted back to the states by some of my entrusted men, I had him thrown in prison for fraud. Do I feel pity towards him? Not even in the slightest way.