Chapter 32: The Cursed Artifact

Start from the beginning

Weiss: Go where?

Vanitas: Back to my house.

Blake: Your house?

Vanitas: Yeah that is a safe place for this book. A place where it can't escape and no one could find it.

Weiss: What's about classes?

Vanitas: I will have to skip classes for today.

Weiss: You're not skipping classes again, we don't want to be in detention with you.

Vanitas: Then do you want a curse hand crawl up your bed and touching you at night?

Weiss take a moment to think.

Weiss: Fine but just this once.

I then get down and began to draw a magic circle, then bit my hand letting blood drip on it. The magic circles glow blue opening the gate way to my house.

I walk inside then closed the portal.

Vanitas: Now then-

Ruby: Wow! Look Yang Weapons!

Blake: So many books!

Yang: This place look have so many jewelry, clothes, so fancy!

Weiss: So many items, all look so old and ancient. Much be expensive.

I turn back seeing RWBY.

Vanitas: Heh!? What are you guy doing here!? I didn't see you guy going through the portal with me?

Ruby: It's was all Blake!

Blake: What!? You guy told me to cast a shadow spell to sneak in here!

I face palm as Blood appear next to me. Looking at the girls arguing on who fault was it.

Blood: Nice place.

Vanitas: Thank.

Blake: Vanitas. What's this?

She hold up the blank class card.

Vanitas: That's a class card.

Blake: Class card?

Vanitas: An artifact that let you see your stat and what classes you are.

Yang: Like classes from those rpg games?

Vanitas: What's an rpg games?

Yang: Role-playing game.

Ruby: They have classes like the Fighter, Rogue, Magician, Rangers and Clerics.

Vanitas: Oh then it's something like that.

Ruby: Really!? Can I see what class I am!?

Vanitas: Sure give me your hand.

She give me her hand, I grab it and pull out a knife making a small cut on her hand letting blood drip down on the card revealing Ruby Stat Menu.

Ruby: Wow!

Name: Ruby Rose
Class: Assassin
PARAMETER
STRENGTH: B
ENDURANCE: C
AGILITY: A+
MANA: D
LUCK: D
NP: A
SKILL
PETAL BURST: C+
SILVER EYES: E

Ruby: I'm a assassin! But what's silver eyes?

Vanitas: A skill that you have. Judging by it rank. It's probably something that you where born or you unlock it somehow and don't know how to use it.

Yang: Now my turn!

She push Ruby aside grabbing the knife and make a cut.

Vanitas: That's way too much blood!

Her blood get on the card and it reveal Yang stat.

Name: Yang Xiao Long
Class: Berserker
PARAMETER
STRENGTH: A
ENDURANCE: A
AGILITY: C
MANA: E
LUCK: E
NP: B
SKILL
BURN: A
RAGE: D

Yang: Look at my strength and endurance.

Vanitas: Typical since the way you fight and you semblance require you to take damage and being in rage. Berserker fit you best.

Yang: But why is my rage D?

Vanitas: It's just mean that you can used it but don't have much control over it.

Blake: You have terrible luck and mana.

Weiss: Since she doesn't use magic it's explainable. But I still don't get the luck part.

Ruby: I can see why her luck is so low.

Blake: How about me.

Name: Blake Belladonna
Class: Assassin
PARAMETER
STRENGTH: B
ENDURANCE: D+
AGILITY: B+
MANA: D++
LUCK: D
NP: B
SKILL
SHADOW: B
STEALTH: C

Ruby: Yeah, assassin bestie!

Blake: Why is my stat is so low?

Vanitas: You are fast I'm not gonna lie, you strength is strong but remember. You are also studying magic so you mana is probably the highest out of you four.

She smile hearing this.

Weiss: Now I am curious on what I am.

Name: Weiss Schnee
Class: Saber
PARAMETER
STRENGTH: C
ENDURANCE: B
AGILITY: B
MANA: E
LUCK: D
NP: A
SKILL
GLYPHS: C+
INTELLIGENT: B

Vanitas: A saber class, you don't see them very often.

Weiss: This make me feel disappointed.

Vanitas: You have the most balance stat out of the other, and you fighting style is more of a support than a tanker like Yang. Even your magic affinity said so.

Weiss: Just one question what is NP stand for?

Vanitas: Noble Point. It's a way to determine how heroic you are.

RWBY: Ohh.

Yang: Now I am curious what is your stat look like?

Vanitas: Me?

They nodded, I grab the knife make a small cut letting the blood drop on the card.

Name: Vanitas Luna
Class: Archer
PARAMETER
STRENGTH: C
ENDURANCE: D
AGILITY: B
MANA: A++
LUCK: B
NP:???
SKILL
MAGIC: A+
FORGOTTEN EYES (True): C
WEAPONRY: C

Yang: Archer!? *laugh* I thought you were more like a magician or brawler but I never thought of archer!

Weiss: That's just seem weird. Why are you an archer?

Vanitas: An archer don't mean I have to carry a bow. I just need to have long range attack, it doesn't matter what I use. A bow, gun, throwing things or even magic attack.

Blake: I see, most of your spell are long range. And I saw you throw you knife a couple of time.

Vanitas: My semblance weaponry, I can use all types of weapon but I am not a master of any. And my accuracy is high thank to the forgotten eyes.

Ruby: But why is your noble point is unknown?

Vanitas: I see it in a way that I don't have any. Anyway I will be going to collect what I need about this book. Just don't touch anything that's behind glass, or out of this room. Some are cursed and you might be curse by it.

I then leave them there going the my alter placing the cursed grimoire down next to the Book of Vanitas.

Blood: What are you doing exactly?

Vanitas: Using the Book of Vanitas ability.

Blood: And that's?

Vanitas: The ability to take away the power of other grimoire by absorbing their text, ability, and curses. That's why the Book of Vanitas is a cursed it artifact.

Time Skip

We are currently having detention by Glynda for skipping the whole day.

Glynda: I could see Vanitas skipping the whole day. But I never expected you four to join him.

RWBY: We sorry.