Chapter 11: One Touch and I Ignite

Start from the beginning

Peter chuckled "I'm guessing you've never been to a Carnival before?" he questioned, I blushed with embarrassment "That easy to tell?" I asked, he smiled "It's cute really. You're so cute" he said, I blushed and smiled bashfully "so what should we do first?" Peter asked, I thought for a moment feeling my breath completely being taken away "I-I have no idea. There's so many things to do" I said, he laughed a bit "well, let's start simple with some easy to play competitive games then if you feel up for it we can ride the fun rides" He suggested,

I smiled and nodded as he intertwined his fingers with mine making me blush as he took me over to some random game corner. The games were pretty silly but super fun. One was where you had to throw beanbags into a hole to win a prize, another was shooting ducks with these guns that had little pellets in them, highest score wins.

Another was who could fill up a balloon fastest and making it pop. Other was throwing darts at balloons, or rings onto bottles and even some cute little fishing games. Peter I could tell was really competitive and would try to win every game played, he pretty much also won every game we played because again, I've never played nor done this before but it was fun and exciting and I had a great time.

Even though Peter had won most games, he'd give the prizes to me and would say something silly along the lines of "Oh I was making sure we would win so the prizes would be for you" or something like that, he knew it made me blush and smile everytime.

Once we finished with a few games, I was feeling quite famished, not to mention my hands were full of toys and stuffed animals Peter had won for me. Peter couldn't help but laugh as he quickly ran my prizes home and came back within a second. I laughed as we headed up to a couple of food stands for something to eat. We decided on hotdogs, soda and churro's which all made my stomach growl.

Peter laughed as we waited in line to order and pay. When we got our food, we found an empty bench and took a seat before digging into our food "so how's the experience so far?" he asked, I giggled a bit "It's really, really great. I'm having so much fun. Thank you for this Peter" I said, he smiled and shrugged a bit "ah it's nothing really. Just thought after all that's happened you deserve to have a good time" he said, I blushed shyly "Ya know under all that bad boy, goofy demeanor you really are the sweetest guy Pete" I said,

He smiled "Yea, I know I am" He teased, I chuckled and shook my head as I sipped my soda and ate my hotdog, "So what should we do next?" he asked, I thought for a moment "Arcade? I feel like riding the rides right after dinner might not be the greatest idea" I stated, Peter laughed a bit "Could be right. Or what could be fun is trying not to vomit while riding them" He said, I chuckled and shook my head a bit "I'm good. I'd rather not vomit on others and or myself" I said, Peter laughed a bit "fair enough" he said, I nodded as we continued on to talk and eat our dinner. 

Once we finished eating, Peter intertwined his fingers with mine again which made me smile as we headed over to the arcade section. Once again, Peter was competitive and wanted to find all the 2 player games just so he could beat me and tease me about it later. But it made me happy to see Peter happy. His smile and laughter just made my insides feel all warm and fuzzy...I literally couldn't get enough of it, or him...I just hope this feeling never ends.

After we had finished with the arcade games, won ourselves enough tickets for something silly like candy or a pen/pencil. We headed out of the arcade area to see the sun was starting to slowly set, "You up for scary rides or are you getting tired?" Peter asked, I took a deep breath and sighed a bit "after having so much, I think I'm starting to get a little tired. But we can ride some of the big rides if you want" I said looking at Peter.

He smiled softly at me "How about we end the night on the Ferris Wheel, then we go home and watch movies?" he suggested, I smiled and nodded as he dragged me over to the bright, lit up giant wheel. Peter paid the guy as we got into one of the carts and got strapped in. The guy pushed a button and we were off. I squeezed Peter's hand a bit and held onto his arm taking a nice deep breath "This is wonderful Peter. Thank you for tonight" I said,