Chapter 8: Lay All Your Love On Me

(Faith's Pov)

I fluttered my eyes open softly to the sun shining through my bedroom window. I sighed and groaned as I turned away just wanting to go back to sleep. However, I turned and was face to face with a certain speedster. My eyes widen and face flushed as I felt my heart race and stomach churn. I tried to remember the events of last night which me and Peter sat on my bed, ate food and watched tv and I guess we both ended up falling asleep on my bed together.

I felt Peter's arms around my waist which made me smile as I looked at the time seeing it was around 9am. I sighed and groaned and wanted to stay in Peter's arms forever but I unfortunately want coffee so...I couldn't help but lie in Peter's arms for just a bit longer enjoying the feeling of him beside me.

I sighed as I slowly got out of Peter's arms and hissed once I stood up still feeling so sore from the other day. I looked at Peter to see he's still sleeping peacefully which made me smile and giggle softly because he looked so at peace. His hair was all over the place, he wore nothing but his boxers to sleep which I didn't even notice until now.

My eyes widen and face flushed again as I shook my head and sighed feeling a bit creepy just watching him sleep. I quietly headed to my door and feared leaving my room not knowing what people will say or do. I took a deep breath and sighed as I slowly walked out hearing kids getting ready for school as if it was another regular day.

I took another deep breath and headed downstairs to the kitchen. I could feel all eyes on me but no one said a word. When I looked at the kids, they immediately looked away and walked off as fast as they could as if they were finally scared of me...part of me finds pleasure in the fact that they're finally afraid of me and that they won't hurt me anymore...but what if some kids still push me too far to the edge and I lose control and go too far this time?

I shook my head and sighed as I headed to the kitchen to make me and Peter coffee since he's been so kind, caring and sweet to me yesterday, it's the least I can do since I can't really do much else. I walked in the kitchen and saw Charles and the others which made me sigh as I felt them all staring at me.

I frowned and sighed as I grabbed 2 mugs and poured me and Peter some coffee. I saw Charles stroll up to me which made my heart race a bit not knowing what he's gonna say or do "Good Morning Faith" He greeted, I looked at him "Morning" I whispered, "How are you feeling?" He asked, I shrugged "So, so" I said, he nodded as it became awkwardly silent "Are you mad at me?" I asked in a whisper hoping that he wasn't mad at me...

Charles sighed and gently held onto my hands "My dear. I could never be mad at you; I understand why you did what you did but you went too far...You got too out of control, and you hurt a lot of students. I know you are angry and hurt but you can't just take all your anger and pain on everyone else. I have to make some calls today and I will notify every parent what harm their kids did to you but this cannot happen again you understand?" He said sternly,

I sighed and nodded "good. You are excused from class for 2 weeks, but I will have to gather some homework you can do in bed that way you get some rest and heal understood?" he stated, I nodded which made him nod "Good. Go get some rest. Take it easy today" he said, I nodded which made him nod as she strolled off to go teach.

I frowned and sighed still feeling such a heavy feeling on my heart...I shook my head and poured me and Peter coffee and headed back up to my room. I quietly opened my door seeing Peter all spread out on my bed which made me giggle and roll my eyes softly...who knew he was such a bed hog.

I went over to my bed and set down the coffees on my nightstand and gently shook Peter's shoulder ''Peter'' I whispered but he didn't budge ''Peter'' I said a bit louder, still nothing ''Peter if you don't wake up I'm gonna use my powers against you'' I threatened, Peter groaned as fluttered his eyes open and looked at me ''What? I was sleeping" Peter complained,