Chapter 81: Immorgenaria

Start from the beginning

Vanoss: Are you ready?

Wildcat: Of course. I'm born ready for adventure and life and death scenarios. I've been fightning against a literal Demigod.

Vanoss: *Chuckles* Okay.

Standing up and staring at Wildcat in the eyes I nodded my head. Nodding his head back, just as Vanoss was about to open the portal, recalling something, he asked

Vanoss: Right, before we leave, do you have at least a year's worth of supplies?

Wildcat: Yes, I do

Hearing his question, Wildcat nodded his head and showed him his many supplies in his inventory especially the Shulker Box and a bracelet filled with extra resources.

In fact, I had two years' worth of supplies with them. With food not getting spoiled inside of their inventory, they could pretty much store all the food that they wanted without worrying about it rotting.

Ever since the that dungeon raid fiasco back in Orazvil, they made sure to always keep with them at least a couple of months worth of food supplies inside of their inventory.

In order to store that much food, they also had bought an extremely expensive dimensional bracelet that could hold 10x more than Shulker boxes. With their now expanded storage place, they pretty much filled it with anything they could possibly think of.

Drones, weapons, tents, food, water, books, clothes, and Porn Magazines...basically anything that could prove to be useful.

Well, the real reason they have that much supply is that before they have to infiltrate one of the Theocracy's largest cities, Vanoss and Wave discuss this already that Evan has to go and do something about a place called Immorgenaria, it's a continent filled with Beastmens including occupied the ruling country in there known as the Beastmen Empire, ruling by a Beastmen and also its residents. The continent is about the size bigger than Australia back on Earth and it is located in the Eastern Region, Northwest from the Senadate Theocracy's lands, the borders between the two country is a Isthmus, it is also seems a perfect place for battles.

Looking at the mass supplies in both of his packs, remembering something, staring at Vanoss, Tyler asked

Wildcat: What's the conversion rate?

Vanoss: One-ten.

Frowning, hecarefully asked

Wildcat: So, for every ten days we spend there a day passes here?

Vanoss: Yes.

What they are talking about is that the continent Immorgenaria has a dome that manipulates time, it is a bit complicated but in there. Inside the dome, time flow faster than here, that means in there has already been 500-1000 years ever since it was first created. The reason is that 150 years ago during the Beastmen holocaust, trials and the conflicts between the Theocracy and the Dioz Kingdom, both of the Dioz and Beastmen Kingdom uses their most powerful Demigods to create a very powerful World-class Item to create a powerful barrier on Immoregaria from the world, anything except Beastmens couldn't get through easily, the barrier is extremely strong that not even another World-class item, a powerful Demigod to break it. The only way to break it is the World-item itself but unfortunately it's somewhere in the Dioz Kingdom, hidden.