Chapter - 11

P.S: First double update of HAID. Please read Chapter 10 before reading this. Next chapter will be published only after the two chapters updated today receives the usual number of votes.  

Recap: Akhil watch Jhanvi and Ram hugging.

*********************

Akhil stood froze when Ram hugged Jhanvi saying " I love you rose bud".  Akhil's eyes turned blood red in anger and he clenched his fist to control his anger. He identified him correctly. It was the same person he saw with Jhanvi on his engagement. Ram was first to see Akhil and stood immediately with a wide smile.

Ram: Akhil, you are here. I m so happy we met. 

Akhil turned his gaze to Jhanvi who stood nervously. He cocked his eyebrows at her.

Jha: He is my best friend Ram and  is my neighbour.

Akh: correction he was neighbour. so boy bestie is it ?

Ram: Akhil by the way congrats and you are so lucky to marry my Anvi. She is a wonderful person.

Akhi: Oh yes I m lucky right wifey ?

Akhil wrapped his hands around Jhanvi's waist and held it tightly. Jhanvi managed a smile and looked at down. She could feel his anger from his hold on her waist.

Ram: Oiii, dont show your PDA here. Reserve it until you reach home. Now Akhil join us for ice cream.

Akh: No you carry on, I have important meeting. See you at home wifey.

Akhil kissed her cheeks and left from there. Ram was smiling like a idiot whereas Jhanvi was hell scared to meet Akhil at home.

Ram: Anvi, I m so happy finally. I can be assured that he will take care of you. Now I will go find a lover for me. We four can hang out everywhere. 

---------------------

Liya was with her friends in a resort. The day after her marriage turned out disastrous her friends Neetu and Priya visited her she opened the door and they managed to change her mind to leave the home for few days for a change. Liya informed her parents and left with her friends to stay in a resort.

Now they were in the bar having shots and dancing. After being exhausted from dancing they returned to their room. Liya was sitting on the couch watching the recordings of the marriage day. Her friend yanked the mobile from Liya's hand.

Neetu: Liya for god sake stop thinking of it and get over it. We brought you here so that you would feel good and fresh.

Priya: Liya, We know what happened was very bad but you can't just spoil your life thinking of it. You need get over.

Liya: How should I get over and why should I ? A maid whom I hated all my life took my place in my man's life.

Neetu: He is no more your man Liya. Its better you get that. 

Priya: what if this Akhi is not in your life. your father will get a better man for you. Rememer you are the only daughter for him and he will do anything for your happiness. All you need to do is forget him and move on. 

Neetu: Get married to a better man and show that Akhil and Jhanvi that you are so happy and married to a better person than him.

Priya: Liya, indha sogama irukradhu, revenge, idhulam namakku set agadhu avan poita poda sollitu sarakku potu jolly irukanum. Apram veetla solra paiyanum marriage pannanum avlodhan. ( Liya, being sad, taking revenge will not suit us. If he is gone tell him bye and have shots, then get ready to marry a guy whom your parents choose for you. Thats it )