Chapter - 48

Recap: Jhanvi does the best sketching for the meeting and Ram gets all the info to find the culprit.

*************************

Akhil and Jhanvi were casually waiting for the meet to start and rest of the others were tensed and little annoyed when they knew that Digital cart was not the one they were working to get the project. They were all eager to know the firm and the person who had raised such an high profit tender in the industry.

Soon the MC announced that the special person of the day has arrived.

MC: Ladies and gentlemen with immense pleasure I would like to welcome the CEO of YM groups, Mr Yash Abhimanyu and chairwoman of Ansh Fashions Mrs. Anjali Yash.

Everyone was stunned to hear Yash and Anjali arriving and the entire place roared in applause to welcome the power couple. Yash walked like a king and Anjali walked by him like a queen. Yash and Anjali gave a smile to everyone and Yash pulled the chair for Anjali to sit. 

Kab: wow, these couple never fail to show their PDA. He is such a lover boy.

Jha: They are cute couple and made for each other.

Akh: A perfect example for love. They are best.

Kab: You both know them.

Both Akhil and Jhanvi nodded yes at the sametime and looked at each other. Before they could speak further MC got everyone's attention and welcomed Yash to address them.

Yash: Good morning everyone, All the best and today I m here as just as Yash, accompanying my wife so its her day today and it would be good to give her the light.

Anjali smiled at him and walked to him. Yash side hugged her and then Anjali started her speech.

Anj: Good morning everyone. Everyone must be astonished to know that Digital cart is not the actual one to initiate the tender. Ansh fashions has collaborated with Digital cart and the major share holder in this project will be Ansh fashions. I wanted the best so I did not want to reveal our hands in this project. Hope it goes well with you all here. Without delay lets start with the presentations and see who bags the deal. Wish you all the best.

Anjali got back to her seat and MC called the first firm to present their designs. One by one they presented the designs and Anjali, Yash were watching everything. It was Naren's turn and his head presented the designs which was highly impressive and received a standing ovation from Anjali.

Jhanvi was little stressed and Akhil squeezed her hands assuring that everything will be ok.

Akh: Win or lose doesn't matter Jaan, we are giving the best and today is your day. I want to see you fly high and the world to know who you are. I trust you and you are always the best.

Jhanvi smiled at him and it was next CK fashions and Jhanvi started her presentation. Everyone was surprised to see her wearing a mask.

MC: Madam Ms. Jhanvi would you be comfortable to address without your masks ?

Jha: I would love that I m recognized by my designs rather than my face. 

MC: Thats great to hear and please go ahead.

Jha: A very good day to every one present here. I m glad to present the designs on behalf of CK fashions. Our sketches are not only designed for every age group but rather for different age age groups on different occasions. So let me start with toddlers. They basically hate to wear  too expressive or dresses which weigh too much. So CK fashions has come with a special design were their dresses will be embedded with twinning designs like the designs will be royal to the third person but when the toddler look at themselves they get a view of their favourite cartoons. Its basically a 3D type oof work.