Chapter - 24

Recap: Akhil and Jhanvi are made to stay in one room. Kamala dress up Jhanvi in a sexy saree.

***********************

Akhil felt so happy and smiled with blush when he got his answers fromJhanvi when she took a step back and her back was grazing his front. 

Akh: You look beautiful Jaan. I don't mind seeing you like this every day. 

He removed the pallu he draped around her covering her arms and hugged her tightly and kissed the side of neck. Jhanvi leaned back on his shoulder lost in his touch. He kissed her shoulder and kissed her upper arms slowly. Jhanvi felt her core throbbing when his lips came in contact with her bare skin. It was a new feel she was going through and felt wet between her thighs. She bit her cheeks controlling hard to prevent the moan escape her lips.

Akh: Will you come out with me tomorrow ?

Jha: Aunty will not allow us to go together. 

Akh: don't worry about mom. Wear something that covers you fine that others don't get to see whats mine.

Jhanvi nodded her head and tried to move from his hold. Akhil caught her pallu and she stopped. Akhil moved her hair to the front and kissed her back. He turned her around and pulled her and their bodies collided at each other. 

Akh: Look at me Jaan...

Jhanvi looked in his eyes and he held her cheeks and crashed his lips on hers. His fingers were tracing her arms and waist. Jhanvi fisted his shirt on his back and he moaned when she kissed him back.

He pulled back from the kiss and sucked on her pulse and trailed kisses on her collarbone. His eyes caught her mounds behind the transparent saree and he kissed above her breast. He pulled back panting heavily.

Akh: Better I stop before losing control completely. You are killing me jaan...

He kissed her forehead and gulped the water from the bottle to calm himself.

Akh: you get changed to sleep. 

Jha: granny has warned and said she will check in the morning.

Akhil chuckled and sat on the couch and patted next to him for her to sit. Jhanvi sat next o him at a distance. He pulled her close and wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

Akh: I won't do anything because if I start again I won't stop until I make you scream my name. Lets take it slow. We can speak and know about each other. From now on you can ask me anything anytime and say about you too.

Jha: I will let you know about me at right time. Please don't be angry.

Akh: I will wait angel. You can tell or ask me anything. Do you have any wish or ambition to achieve ?

Jha: As of now just know the same detail that everyone know about me that I completed my high school nothing more. 

Akh: Fine I won't ask further. Do you want to ask or know about me ?

Jha: Do you regret marrying me. I m nowhere equal or match you in anyway ?

Akh: If I had regretted then I would have not touched you in anyway. I agree I had and have some confusions but I m getting my answers when you are around me. I wanted to know what I feel for you and at the same time I want you to realize what you feel for me. Lets get to know each other with time. And anytime if you are not comfortable with anything that I do you can tell me. You need not go through just because you are my wife. 

Jha: Thank you. I understand.

Akh: You know, you can be comfortabe with me afterall you have all rights on me like I do on you.