Chapter - 89

Recap: Akhil accept and sets Sheela free from the house arrest. Jhanvi and Akhil confront Sanjay and Isha about their love.

***********

Isha gasped when Akhil grabbed Sanjay's collars and gave a punch in his stomach. Sanjay fell on the floor and Akhil sat on him holding his collars again.

Isha: Akhil please leave him. He is not responsible for any of this. Everything is my fault. I forced him but he never gave hope to my feelings and denied everytime I proposed him. He values your friendship above everything. Please leave him..I will not trouble him anymore with my love. Just leave him please...

Jha: Isha stay calm, you brother know what he is doing. Keep quite now.

Isha: Anni please tell him to leave Sanjay....

Akhi: Did you hear her idiot ? After hearing everything will you still say that it is just an infatuation ? Heartless fellow you made my baby sister cry for so long denying her love. How dare you ? 

San: Akhil, are you seriously ok with her love for me ? really ?

Akh: Yes, but after knowing that you made her run behind you for so long, I m not going to let her do that again. Now she will follow me and you will go behind her and beg for her love.

Isha and Jhanvi hugged hearing it and Isha wiped her tears and smirked at Sanjay who now pushed Akhil down and rushed to her.

Sanj: Hey Ishu ma, I really love you. I was really scared for your brother and pretended for so long. Please forgive me Ishu...I love you I love you..

Akh: Isha, you are my sister and don't forgive him easily. Make him fall at your feet for your love.

Before he could continue Sanjay fell on Isha's feet and Jhanvi face pamed looking at him.

Akh: Yennada adhukulla vizhundute ? ( Hey, you fell soon ?)

San: Love is important dude. She is your sister and my future wife so no fault in it. Why waste time begging and moreover I already wasted so much time scaring for an idiot. Now please leave this place machan...konjam privacy kudu da..(dude give me some privacy )

Akh: thats not happening dear. You should have thought of this when you broke in my room so many times spoiling my time with my wife. Tit for Tat.

Sanjay looked at Jhanvi for help and she eyed to be calm and cleared her throat to get Akhil's attention. When he saw her she winked and mouthed daddy beckoning him to follow her. Akhil coughed and looked at Sanjay who was controlling his smile.

Akh: She is my sister and only for that reason I m leaving now. But get inside soon or I will be back.

You will not come out anytime soon....Sanjay mumbled and Isha giggled. Once Jhanvi and Akhil left Sanjay pulled Isha and hugged her.

San: I m so sorry Isha. I know I hurt you a lot but I believe you understand my reason as well. But now I m the happiest man in this world. I love you Isha.

Ish: I love you too Sanjay..forget everything and lets have a new begining.

Akhil was preparing the formula and Jhanvi was smiling at him. He took the baby and started feeding himself complaining about Jhanvi to the baby. when Isha and Sanjay came in they took the baby with them and Isha winked at Jhanvi before leaving the room and shutting the door behind.

Akhil sat with a grumpy face and Jhanvi stood at the washroom and cleared her throat.

Jha: I m going to bath and you can join me daddy....

Akhil jumped on his feet and rushed inside the washroom and shut the door happily. Isha and Sanjay shared the news with Ram, Vishal and Kabir and waited for Akhil to open up with Kamala. When Jhanvi and Akhil came Sanjay teased him but Akhil took Isha's hand and walked away making Sanjay frown and he apologized immediately.