Chapter - 76

Note: Special double update for Jhanvi's birthday but next update will be on Monday. Please dont forget to vote and comment. It takes a lot of time and Jhanvi's birthday chapters has total of 4500 words..Silent readers please vote and comment. Thank you.

Recap: Akhil surprise Jhanvi on her birthday.

****************

Jhanvi reached the radio station and before getting down from the car she wore a mask and rushed to the reception.

Jha: Hi, I here to meet Mr. Akhil who did a special program. Please make it quick.

Rj Sharmi: Hello neenga dhan avaroda angel ah ? Neenga romba special. Infact I m here waiting for you. He said that you will be here to meet him and not to forget he said you will come wearing a mask but he left already so shall we celebrate your birthday.

Sharmi called the staffs and everyone gave her flowers and wished her birthday. Jhanvi cme back to car and started scolding Akhil for leaving her in such state. She badly wanted to see and hug him.

Isha called Kabir and knew he had cancelled all his appointments and his mobile was also switched off.

Isha: His mobile is also switched off Anni, seri don't worry let him come on his own. Lets go for shopping now.

Kamala convinced her and they went to the nearest Mall. Once they entered inside the entire mall was beautifully decorated with lights, flowers and balloons. They stood admiring everything. Isha and Jhanvi went to a women store and started buying outfits. After a tiring 2 hour shopping they reached the billing but the sales person smiled and said their bill has been paid.

Jha: Who paid it and how could you accept anyone paying for something which they did not buy?

Sales person: Madam, its not someone but Mr. Akhil, he paid for everything you bought today.

Jha: Where is he ?

Sale person: He did not come here but all the outlets here got orders that wherever and whatever you shop today will be paid by him. I notified his PA the moment you came here and everything is paid now.

Jhanvi called Mayuri to know about Akhil but she too did not know about him and said she just got order from him to initiate payment if any received from the mall.

Jhanvi felt too emotional with his love and sat one of the chairs but her eyes fell on the large LED flash display which had " Happy birthday Angel "

She hugged Isha and cried. Kamala gave a handkey to wipe her tears. Jhanvi wiped her tears and smelt the fragrance from it.

Jha: This is Akhil's handkey. Where is he granny ? 

Kama: Jhanvi I took this from your hand bag may be you brought it by mistake. Next time check carefully before you place it in your handbag. Now come lets have food, I m so hungry.

Isha and Kamala took Jhanvi's hand and reached the food court and a huge table was placed and the managers rushed to them and took them to the table. There were many different cuisines of her favourite placed on it.

Manager: Madam, Wish you a very happy birthday. We are happy to have you here on your special day. A special lunch from a special person for a very very special person. Please enjoy.

Jha Mv: Where are you idiot, I just want you to kiss the life out of you right now. 

Isha and Kamala made her eat and joined the feast. Jhanvi was feeling overwhelming by his surprise and they finished the lunch.

Isha: Ok, now movie lets go...

Jha: Isha, how does he know the place we are going or are we going to the places he arranged the surprise ?