Epilogue

Three Years later:

Sheela and Chakravarthy welcomed the guests when Ram came to them carrying Laksh, Akhil and Jhanvi's two years old son. Little Laksh was cute and handsome like his father who attracted all the females attention towards him and he frowned when they pinched his cheeks in adoration.

He closed his cheeks and hid his face on Ram's chest making everyone chuckle at his cute reaction. Ram called Sheela and Chakravarthy as it was time to start the rituals. They entered inside and saw Liya and Jhanvi taking Isha to the stage for her baby shower. Sanjay held her hands and made her sit on the couple sofa and sat next to her.

Jhanvi looked around and searched for her man and Liya nudged her to the direction where they saw Akhil and Naren entering with gifts for Isha. Both the men were still head over heels for their lady and they winked at them.

Ish: Hello ladies, today is my day so tell your husband to keep their romance aside atleast for today. 

Kamala: Vaipilla raja...better we start the ritual. If we wait for them to then you will get the baby shower after giving birth and we can only have naming ceremony.

Isha: Where is Kabir and his wife ? He has become worst now a days always late.

Kab: Shut up fatty. Its my wife took time to get ready and my princess slept late and I could not wake her in the morning.

Kabir walked with his wife, daughter and Mayuri along with her husband Vijay whom she married a month ago after he proposed her a year back as they worked together taking care of Naren's business in his absence.

SwethaMoni: Lair, you slept late night and don't blame our baby.

Kabir: What....you too slept late so don't blame me alone baby. 

Isha: Sanjayyyyyyy, Please kick the ass of your friends else I kill you now.

San: vidu darling ellam vayasu ayiduchu summa scene podranunga.

Akh: Hey whom are you calling aged...Idiot I m still young and handsome man. 

Nar: Yes we are interntional racers now and don't forget the fan following now. There are girls always behind us to get our attention but we are crazy for our wife.

San: Tell that after looking back. There your daughters are coming for you.

Rajendran and Kamini who are now civil towards each other came with Saira and Naren, Liya's daughter Nayan in their arms. They squealed appa and jumped into Akhil and Naren's hands. Rajendran hugged Jhanvi and Liya and saw Saira and Nayan kissing their father's cheeks. 

Liya: What only you will kiss your father's cheeks is it. We will do too.

Jhanvi and Liya kissed Rajendran's cheeks and teased their daughters. Kamala, Sita, Kamini and Sheela gave up and started the ceremony and applied the sandal paste on Isha's cheeks and wore the bangles on her hands. One by one did the same and completed the ceremony with full of joy.

Sheela and Chakravarthy took Isha with them and Sanjay joined them. Others left to their home. Akhil and Jhanvi reached their home and Saira ran to their play room with Laksh. Akhil followed them and Jhanvi went to get changed.

She returned to the room and saw Laksh sitting on Akhil's back and Akhil was taking him for a ride. Saira was playing with the building blocks. She clapped in excitement after she made a train out of it.

Akhil caught Laksh and sat next to Saira and clapped his hands kissing her cheeks.

Sai: Appa ennoda train eppadi irukku ?