Bonus Chapter - 1

Hi Makkale, here is the bonus chapter as promised. Many of you wanted the pregnancy period of Jhanvi and Akhil so here it is.

***************

Jhanvi was pacing in her room munching the apple angrily and threw the half eaten apple in frustration when her anger reached its peak. She turned around and saw the time it was 10 at night. She fidgeted with the hem of her top, now with anger dissipating and tears brimming in her eyes, thanks to the pregnancy hormones that turned her almost bipolar to everyone except Saira who melted her mood swings with ther toothy smile.

Jhanvi reached the balcony and saw Akhi's car entering and he was rushing out of the car holding a package and a bouquet in his hand. Jhanvi locked the door and leaned on it stopping him from entering inside.

Akhil sighed and took a long breathe to calm himself and knocked on the door but there was no response.

Akh: Jaan, open the door angel...I m so sorry for being late. Please di...

Jha: Maaten poda..( No, get lost) Go to wherever you were until now. Don't come back calling Jaan, sweet cheeks, angel...

Akh: Ok how about giving a new name...open the door hotty mama...

Jha: Shut up..

Akh: how about butterfly, Mrs. Dimples ?

Jha: Onnum vendam poda...

Akh: fine, I will leave but first let me change and look at my little angel and then I will leave without disturbing you.

Jha: Ohh, now you are ready to leave without convincing me. Fine...take your little angel with you and don't enter this room again.

Jhanvi opened the room holding her 7 months old belly in one hand. Akhil entered inside and scooped her in his embrace and kissed her forehead.

Jha: Leave me and take your little angel. There she is sleeping peacefully.

Akh: I m carrying my another little angel in your womb my sweet cheeks. I need to speak to my baby now so don't disturb.

He laid her on the bed and she turned her face away from him. He tried to remove the top but she stopped glaring at him.

Jha: You can speak with clothes on.

Akh: I don't wnt anything to come between me and my baby so please let me do my job.

He moved her top and peppered kiss on the baby bump that Jhanvi controlled her smile.

Akh: Hello baby, What did you do today ? I said not to trouble mama right ? Then why did you trouble her ?

He placed his ear on the bump as if hearing the baby's talk and his expression did melt her already but she kept a straight face and watched him. Akhil raised his head and looked at Jhanvi with a sad face.

Akh: Angel, baby is saying sorry for troubling you. He said next time he will carve for blueberry pie only when I m home with you.

Jhanvi looked at him with wide eyes when he spoke as if he heard her heart and stomach speaking to him. Akhil took the package opened the box and gave the blueberry pie to her and cocked his eyebrows to eat.

Akh: sorry Jaan, I was supposed to reach in the evening but my trainer and manager from academy came to meet me at office. I have qualified to participate in interntional race this year. There were so many to discuss and I couldn't wind the meeting soon.

Jhanvi smiled and hugged him kissing his cheeks.

Jha: Oh my god, Akhil, what a great news it is. Congrats honey, I know you will rock and win in every race.