He swallowed.

"No-o, no sir. Of course not." Mapait niyang pagngiti.

"So, cancel on it." I said simply.

his shoulders sagged.

Nilagpasan ko siya nang magsalita siya ulit.

"A-ah, sir. Ma'am Venice is in your office." He said.

I continued walking.

I went straight into the office room.

She was on the couch, and she stood up when she saw me.

I threw the blazer to the side.

"Do you need something?" I asked coldly.

I approching my armchair.

"Wala na lang ba talaga ako para sayo? Dahil ba sa yaya mo!?" She exploited in anger while walking in front of the table where I was.

I lean my back on my chair.

"Watch your mouth, Venice." I warned her.

"Ipagpapalit mo ako sa babaeng yun? Kailan lang ba kayo nagkakilala at hulog na hulog ka Zyair? Ako ang girlfriend mo pero sa iba ka nagpapaka boyfriend!" She shouted.

I looked at her directly.

"Sakto ang pagpunta mo rito, that's what I want to talk about. Besides you are the one who noticed that thing. So? Congrats, hindi ka na nagbubulagbulagan, ang Akala ko kasi icoconsider mo iyan na para bang iniisip mo na mahal kita. Which is hindi naman." I said in sarcasm.

She shook her head while crying.

"No, mahal mo ako! Nabalewala lang iyon dahil dumating iyong baabeng yun." She convinced herself.

"Come to think of it. If I truly love you... I will not fall for Rebecca. Got it? Kaya itigil mo na yang kahibangan mo." I said without any emotions.

"I did everything, didn't I? I followed everything you wanted. Kaya bakit? May kulang ba sakin? Huh? Yitro... I love you, please..." She begged.

She walked towards me and caressing both of my cheeks.

"I'm. Breaking up. With. You." I said firmly then I grabbed her wrist to remove it from me.

Her two palms covered her face.

"Get the hell out." I added.

She straightened up then wiped her tears.

She nodded, pinilit niyang ngumiti.

Ano na naman bang kabalbalan yan?

"Pagsisisihan mo itong araw na ito. Alam mo kung anong kaya kong gawin Yitro. Magsisisi ka..." She threatened.

"Really? Should I be afraid?" I evil grin at her.

"Fuck you." Her chin quivering.

I giggled.

She quickly walk out.

I put my feet on the desk and arranging my hand behind my head.

Minutes passed...

I picked up the cellphone from my pocket.

It's 12:07 a.m.

Rebecca's lunch time.

I wanna hear her voice.

I dialed her number.

A few moments later, she finally answered.

God. Akala ko aabutin pa ng ilang miss calls bago niya sagutin.

I heard her breathing deeply.

I smiled.

"Hey baby. Have you eaten?" I asked in a gentle voice.

I want to be with her in a whole time, but. I have to put aside what I want.

"Kumakain palang, hmmn... I-ikaw?" She barely stopped. " Kumain ka na ba?" She asked softly.

I bite my lower lip.

"Baby, you don't have to stutter when you ask if I've eaten. Okay?" I sweetly said.

Darn, even her voice gives me a big turn on.

"Hmmn, okay." She answered.

My Rebecca's sweetly damn innocent...

I took a deep breath.

"Eat a lot okay? I'll hang up now, so you can continue eating." I said.

"Sige, kumain ka na rin." Aniya.

"Yeah, I love you." I said in a fully voice.

She did not answer.

"It's okay, you don't have to answer now. I will wait baby, I mean it." I added.

Yeah, I can wait.

I have a lot of confidence that she can love me too. I will do everything...

everything.

@dikaPinili_