Q & A

You guys sent in quite a few questions, which I'm really happy about because this chapter would have been a flop if you didn't. Thank you to everyone who submitted the questions! I had fun answering them.

A lot of the answers have manga spoilers, so just letting you know now. Also, I will be referring to (Y/N) as a 'she/her' since it's a Fem!Reader story and I was getting confused with all the 'yous' in the answers.

———

Q: What are the hashira's opinion on those who completed the final selection (like Touma and y/n and the other two)?

A: Given that Sora only mentioned Touma, Sayuri, and (Y/N), most of the pillars think that those are the only strong ones in the batch. Rengoku and Uzui understand that those three specifically are overwhelmingly stronger than the rest of the batch and while Rengoku is looking forward to seeing what sort of accomplishments they achieve, Uzui hopes they don't slander the style of the Corps. Himejima is just thankful that all of them made it out safely. Shinobu, Kanroji, Shinazugawa, and Iguro are all impressed by the strength of the three mentioned slayers, but Shinobu and Kanroji are both optimistic about their opportunities, and Shinazugawa and Iguro are very pessimistic about their future in the corps. Iguro in particular thinks that those kids won't be able to live up to the expectations that others would put on them for being strong. Tomioka isn't as invested in the news as everyone else, but he's still impressed. Although, the news that no one died did remind him briefly of his own final selection

Q: what does ubuyashiki think yn is like?

A: Even though he hasn't met her yet, he thinks of her with a similar fondness as the Pillars. The letter that she sent him told him that she had incredible foresight and decision-making skills, but still had a lot to grow, much like a child. Right now, he's mildly curious whether (Y/N) will keep her promise of becoming the strongest slayer.

Q: what are bearnice's thoughts on everyone?

A: Of the people she's met, these are her thoughts.

• (Y/N) (L/N) — She is my precious cub. She's adorable but I think she doesn't think things through sometimes. I want to make sure that nothing bad ever happens to her and I hope I'll live long enough to see her be happy.

• Kamado Tanjiro — The boy looks like he cares about my cub just as much as I do. He is also very caring. When I am out hunting, he gives me food and makes sure that I take care of myself. I think he deserves my child just as much as she deserves him.

• Urokodaki Sakonji — The red creature is very strange. It makes the cubs do strange actions throughout the day, but neither of them complains. I know it means them no harm when it makes delicious food for them and takes care of their wounds. I can trust the lives of the cubs with it and will not worry about them.

• Nakayama Touma — He is a nice boy. My cub finds a lot of nice people. He uses strange claws to fight the demons, which is different from my cub holding those sharp sticks. I think he cares a lot about humans because he made sure humans cleared away from the area while he fought the demon. I think he's a good person to teach my cub how to fight more carefully and not be reckless.