"Ohh, yeah" you replied when you realised he was saying this because of the new age mentioned in the document.

"You know they say you receive something good from the god when you complete a stage of your life" he said and you didn't understand what he actually meant because you've never heard something like this before "I'm sure it will be good" he finished.

"I hope" you replied and he already sensed your exhaustion.

"You can leave now miss yn, you don't have to come here anymore, have a great journey" he spoke handing you the documents and you nodded before grabbing your coat.

As you started to walk towards the gate of his cabin, placing your hand on the nob you looked back at him for the last time, he passed you a smile as you did the same.
Finally opening the door you head out and took a deep breath.

Taking the lift you landed on the ground floor, the huge entrance of his hospital was right in front of your sight all clear from the people.

You walked to the entrance and when you finally arrived there a cold sensation filled your body, it was pure and fresh.

You slipped into your solid coffee duffle coat as it was so cold, your nose was red same as you cheeks and ears, maybe your skin is way more sensitive than you thought it is.

A sound filled your ears, it was not so loud but enough for you to hear, you checked the caller I'd and it was sofia.

You smiled and tapped on the green colour side.

"Oh hello yn, is your meeting got finished?" She asked and her voice was cheerful not upset like other days. You can say she's way more mature than you even after being just one year older than you.
That's the other thing none of you is actually a adult.

"Yeah it's finished" you replied "okay so please don't forget to bring blue berry cheesecake on your way back" she said and it was the sixth time when she remind you about this in a day. She's really a maniac for blue berry cheesecake and you found it actually intresting at how she can find happiness in small things. You're learning a lot from her.

"Ofcourse sofia only if you let me arrive to the bakery without your interruption" you chuckled as she laughed.

"Okay miss, I'm hanging up come back home as soon as possible but be careful" she said in her sweet voice before hanging up the call.

You saw the driver opening the gate of your black rolls-royce as you walked down the steps.

Moving inside the car you seated in a comfortable position as the driver began to drove.

The euphoric smell of petrichor was filling up your nostrils, the road was still wet as were the huge trees around there too,  maple leaves were present everywhere on the road making it look more aesthetic. You still can't deny you love daegu a lot because it's filled with nature.

Most of the roads and houses here are in between woods and you actually like it a lot, it's so different from the high-tech city of seoul and nothing can beat it.

Since the road doesn't has many cars, the driver was driving fast and now you can see the bakery in front of your eyes, it was the same bakery where you used to come a lot as a child

The driver opened the gate and you carefully walked out, the nostalgia hit you as the wooden bakery remind you about your small self.

When you first came in daegu you used to visit this bakery a lot, the strawberry cheesecake of here is actually your favourite thing of sweet in the world.

You smiled opening the wooden door of the bakery as the door hanging bell filled up your ears and the marvellous smells of the sweets filled up your nose.

Walking up to the old lady who was placing the fresh baked breads on the counter you greet a hello.
That's when the door again opened and the sound of bell ringed in your ears.

"One strawberry cheesecake please" you both said, all together, in a sync.

Your mouth forgets to say forward as you moved your head towards the person who just matched your words with his ocean like deep voice.

His huge and tall figure almost broke your neck but in the end his face was the thing that widened your eyes and blasted your heart.

"Taehyung"

The last thing you saw was him mouthing
your name as the diary he was holding slipped from his hand.
And you finally realised how it's actually like to see colours.

"You know they say you receive something good from the god when you complete a stage of your life" his words recalled in your mind.  

-he was a dreamer and she was his dream.
-he was a story teller and she was his story.
-he was darkness and she was his beauty.
-he was a man and she was his women.

─── ・ 。゚☆:

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰ 𝓘𝓽'𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓮𝓷𝓭 , 𝓲𝓽𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓲𝓻 𝓷𝓮𝔀 𝓫𝓮𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 ꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄

Author note

Hello my buttercups 💚
So the story is finally finished.  ಥ‿ಥ
I can't explain how much I love and appreciate this book, ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ it's my first book. I still remember the time when I first started writing it, I was so excited and like on cloud nine. But now my heart has no hope for this book but still I love this book a lot, because this book gave me a chance to put my fantasies into words <3
No matter how much I lack for readers but I know somewhere in someone's heart this story is still alive and has a special place. ❤️

The story of the Endora's king and his Queen. ∞

If I said the truth this story is actually so common for today's youth, the way yn suffered from Erotomania is actually from what today's generation is suffering from, seeking for someone who will accept us in our truest form is all we can expect, but it doesn't mean there's no hope for true love. 🌈
True love can still be found and that's why the world is still running and you and I are here. ✨

At the end I want to say it's okay if you fail in love try it again, there's always someone who's actually made for you, don't lose hope and don't lack in confidence, my loves.💘

Though the world is lacking for love but it's always alive in books and if it's alive in books then it's alive in the world too because the one who is writing the book knows the meaning of love and the one who is reading the book is also aware about the true meaning of love.🪶

Goodbye to you all, if I get motivation I'll write forward otherwise it doesn't matter if I don't, you guys don't forget to take care of yourself.♥️ Stop comparing yourself to others because you all are perfect in your own and know there's always someone who adores you and wants to be like you, there's always someone who thinks you're so beautiful and want to be as beautiful as you so stop comparing and start accepting yourself.🥀