0.19

«19_Unforgettable night pt.2»

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

He kissed her lips until she ran out of the air. He undressed her & then dressed her with his skin.While adjusting her sweaty hair behind her ears as he left a wet kiss on her neck..
Full moon light on the terrace & silk sheet witnessing there love, craving eachother with intense eye contact.

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

Curtains spread apart when they encounter the fearless devil. The moon light that was coming from the terrace pierced his body.

A cheap thrill rins inside your soul and no matter how hard you're trying to gulp, you failed, your hands were shaking and your temple got covered with sweat although the environment was dead cold & chilled.

"What is in your hands princess" he spoked deeply and you closed your eyes by recognising the person, as a hot tear fell on the ground.

"Get up" he commanded and you obeyed.

Still not facing his terrible eyes you stood still right in front of his sight, you were getting goosebumps in your whole body.
His eyes were piercing your soul and his breath were finding the sweet spot of your skin. 

"W-why" you muffled and let out a cry. "Because I had no way" he mildly replied without any botheration and you lifted your head in disbelief.

How could he be so botherless?

You started crying more while your fists were hitting his chest without any limit, eyes got puffy same as lips and ears got cherished same as the cheeks but still you didn't bother to stop.

You were hitting him with all your strength but is that its enough for him to get hurt ? The answer is no but there's something else that is enough to make him hollow.

Your tears, even a slightest drop is enough to make his heart ache, but at this time he let you cry.

He lets you clear your mind, he lets you pour your all anger on him, those angers whom you were hiding from a very long.

He stand there just like that, accepting his all mistakes without saying any word. But he failed to stop himself when he saw the hot red liquid flowing from your fists.

Your fists got a lot of scratches because of that shimmered golden brooch he was wearing on his coat.
It was sharp as blade, and your soft skin failed to bear it. But still you haven't stopped your action, because in front internal pain physical one always lose.

He brings you closer to him, and you start to wiggle but his arms have more strength than your body so they brought you in his control in just some seconds.

Giving up to your strength your head falls on his mascular chest and you started crying even more.

"Shhh I'm sorry hmn ? Now please stop crying" he said in his palliative voice and you closed your eyes to inhaled his menly scent.

"Why you hide this all to me, didn't your heart ache, do you even love me Taehyung?" You yelled and this was the first time you mentioned him by his first name.

He leaned towards your ear, and whispered intimately, "Taehyung, hmn" biting your earlobe he sent the chills inside your body.

You gulped at your realisation, as your eyes got wider.

"S-sorry" you spoked lowering your head and the anger of your eyes turned into fear.00

"Your forgiveness will be accepted baby if you continue calling me like this" he teasingly said  with the depth of his deep voice.