0.5

«5_I need you»

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

Love is missing someone when you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in the heart.

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

" Unknown person's POV "

I again saw her in my dreams today , but more happier than before.

As I can feel it even in my dreams ,you look more cute when you smile.

I can feel it and maybe somewhere in my heart I was smiling too.

I hope others become happy too seeing your smile.

I can't forget those cheery lips,
It was like they're just made for someone to kiss on them.

Your beautiful eyes I can drown on them, they're deeper than the ocean.

Your face is beautiful but your soul is tremendous y/n.

I can't explain how much I love the curves of your body that I want to paint them with my lips all night.

You don't know what effect you have on me.

Can you imagine that a person who had never obeyed anyone's order can be controlled by just one word of yours.

You're the most beautiful girl I ever seen, my heart never beat as fast as they beat when I first saw you in my dream.

I still remember my 18th birthday when I first saw you in my dream, but you never stopped coming after that night.

It was a worst feeling for the first time to see someone in your dreams every night but I can't stop this.

And now I have no problem with it, you know what now I'm sure that you're my sayonee and as we all know that when sayonee's don't meet each other they both die.

As an old tale people say soyonee's souls are connected from the birth, when we meet, we both are new for each other but our souls will not.

You know what I've never seen you in person nor I know that if you really exists but  I don't know why but I don't want you to get any harm.

I don't want anyone to hurt you, I can't see tears in your eyes, seeing you cry will break my heart.

I don't know if I love you or not it's a really strange feeling to me.

I hope you would understand my condition.

This is my dairy that I want to give you when we would meet.

______________________________________________

As the day is passing , my condition is getting worse.

Now if we didn't meet, I would definitely die, it's crystal clear.

It's said that if you didn't meet your soulmate, you would probably die.

I need you y/n. I know you exists, I can feel your existence.

You know y/n there's a bitter truth about sayoones that if they wouldn't meet eachother they will die, none of them would survive.

Knowing that our souls are connected makes me happy, maybe because the thought of having someone which is specially made for me excites me, it's still hard to believe that we're made of the same star dust.

Now I really want you here, I want you to stick with me like the stars stick with the night sky.

Not only because I love you, but also because non of us would die.

we both need each other.

I have made a painting of you smiling, exactly as I saw you in my dream.

I wish that whenever we meet I will give you all the paintings I've made of you, from my dreams.

I don't know why I'm suddenly having an uneasy feeling today.

As like someone has took away a piece of my heart.

I'm trying hard not to cry .

Pain inside my throat started to burning. My head is giving me a hard time so as my heart , as I write this.

A sudden tear escaped from my eyes, all I want to do right now is cry and let it all out, because its killing me inside..

I don't know why I'm feeling this way.

I closed my dairy and got up to move into the balcony.

Cold breeze of night sky were hitting my face, it's shiver downs in my body for the first time.

I'm feeling so weak and hopeless after a long time.

Taking a deep breath, I questioned myself.

" why I am crying "

My heart aches.

"I never usually cried in my life then why today and why for a girl whom I've never met "

As I spoked and closed my eyes.

Letting my tears to escape.

" End POV of unknown person "

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

To be continue