0.6

«6_After 6 months»

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

Don't get comfortable with things too much, because time is running so anything can happen anytime•

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

Author's pov

Everything was going well so far between you and stefen, though he don't spend much time with you because of his dad's business who he handles, but whenever he has time he takes you on dates and tells you how special you are to him. He knows how to cheer up your bad mood and make you laugh and maybe this is all you actually want. Right?

You love how he said everyone has their own insecurity so as you do too but this is not something which makes you bad but this is something which makes you unique and different from others.
He is really an angel, who made you feel like no one else did before.

A smile crept on your face when you realise about your date with him today.

End of author's pov

"Sofiahh," you shouted to that girl who was busy watching kdramas. "she messed up my room" you murmured.
Packets of snacks were scattered everywhere "ehhh this girl"  you sighed.

"What happened Y/n" she asked pretending to be innocent "I called you here so that you will help me in doing makeup and choosing the dresses, I called you here to help me did you forget I have a date with stefen today, I  have to look perfect and I don't want to be late, so help me now" you said in one breathe.

"ahh Y/n clam down, don't worry so much, you have the best makeup artist" she replied.

"Oh really where is she? I don't see anyone here, is she's invisible huh ?" You said getting annoyed.

"Are you making fun of me?"  she said getting angry and you laughed out seeing her sudden reaction.

"No I'm not doing that, now tell me which dress I should wear between these two" you asked picking up two beautiful dresses from my wardrobe.

She thinks for a second and then chooses the frock which has pink floral flowers were printed and was white in colour, a thin brown belt around the waist was making it look effortlessly beautiful.

"Okay, I'm going to change and after that you can do my make-up" you said and stood up to go to the bathroom.

"Okayy, come fast" she replied with a smile.

~

"So, how I'm looking" you asked sofia while your eyes were focused in the mirror but she was silent.

"Sofia tell me how is it?" you asked again annyoingly and waited for her reply.

"Y/n you're looking so good but don't you think you forget to wear something" she replied with a concerned look.

"What" you asked and started checking yourself to find out what you forgot.

"Baby, stop being worried"

"How can I, my makeup is not done yet I'm surely going to be late" you said getting more worried "now tell what I'm forgetting" you finished as she sighed.

"Your smile" she replied.

You went silent.

She ordered you to sit on the dressing chair and soon she began to do your makeup, the room was filled with scilence.