0.20

«20_All I ever need»

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

True love is for the fearless, for the mad and absolute reckless to walk closer to the fire and to dance with the flames of desire. Accepting the promise of Bitter pain whilst walking on love's thorny land•

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

Author's POV

Struggling through the rays of sun she blinked before opening her eyes, the feeling of overwhelming drowns aways when she received the cold bed. Her heart felt a bitter pain when she found herself all alone on the giant bed.

There was not even a arc of his but the great thing was his fragrance were still there, but is that enough? No. "Where is he" she whispered in a sleepy yet worried tone.

Getting up from the bed she wored her those cloths which he effortlessly ripped from her skin last night. Yesterday was really beautiful and remarkable for her but having no sign of him today made her heart clenche.

Her soul was feeling lonely same as her body.

Opening the big gate of his chamber she stepped outside and just then her legs start running in a desperate way like her heart.

Her body was still sore but the thought of him leaving her on the cold surface was burning her soul with no mercy as, tears formed in her pearly eyes, people will call her childish cause of her behaviour but do they understand the feeling of a ins...

Her body was still sore but the thought of him leaving her on the cold surface was burning her soul with no mercy as, tears formed in her pearly eyes, people will call her childish cause of her behaviour but do they understand the feeling of a insecure heart ?

Do they know what she felt when she was not happy with her own self that she always thought she has no worth that anybody would easily leave her after using.

Her throat was hurting so bad that it was hard for her to gulp and because of that she was losing her breathe.

The sound of echoing steps stopped when her body bumped to his, falling on the hard ground her lips left a groan. He frowns his brows when he saw her there like this.

Without wasting any moment he engulfed her fragile body into his warm embrace not caring about the rule he distroyed by falling on his knees for a human. Holding her one sided cheek with his plams he maded contact with her soul.

"Are you that scared to lose me, love" he sooth and pressed her body more closer to his so that she could feel the warmth she has been craving for, carresing her back he heard her small sobs and sniffs, he was drowing in the ocean of guilt, even if his intention was not to hurt her but somehow the cruelness of overthinking again won and torn the soft heart of his little angel.

He got up from the ground after carrying her in his warm shelter, he made his way towards the place where he maded love last night.

She burried her face inside his chest because of the embarrassment she created for herself, but still the sign of happiness never left her face after knowing that he's still her.