0.22

22_Dusk till dawn

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

love is such a thing that gives a lot of pain,
But if you are my love then I am ready to bear every pain.

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

"Y/n, we don't want to create a scene so please hold it tightly and carefully, okay"  mina said this to you in a dramatically way, referring to the antique flower vase you're holding in your hands, while nayeon and she was busy in cutting the long stem of rose.

"I am so frustrated, why that lana told me to this work, I'm not her maid afterall" mina spoked almost annoyed by the work.

"Say it slowly girl, what if someone heard us" nayeon said in a slow tone.

"So what? we have our y/n, she will save us you know how much our king loves her, he will probably don't let his lover's friends fell into a punishment" mina said proudly and you felt a slightly blush on your cheeks.

"Look nayeon she is blushing" mina said teasingly and you placed your hands in your face in shyness, "yah, please stop" you spoked and your whole face turned red as the three of you burst into laugh.

"Well it's done guys" nayeon said cutting the last stem as she and mina placed all those roses perfectly on the pot.

"It's looking beautiful guys" you said admiring the Beauty of it, suddenly a thought cames in your mind that how would a field full of roses looks like?

"Yeah it is" nayeon said replying to your words.

"You have never seen it right" mina said replying to your thought, "yeah probably" nayeon spoked back.

"Yes, I have never seen it" you replied a bit sad.

"Don't worry y/n, why don't we all go together to see it" nayeon said cheering you up. "Yah, it's a good idea unniee" mina said all hyped up and you just smiled while nodding in response.

Suddenly, the opening sound of gate made you flinch and with loud footsteps a middle aged lady came in the room, everyone downed there heads but can't say it was in honor.

"You listen" a grumpy yet calm voice cames out of her mouth, "y/n, she is saying this to you" nayeon whispered to you because since your head was down you didn't notice she was pointing towards you.

"Ye-yes royality" you crackily said lifting your head's up.

"I want you to help my daughter" she ordered.

"Sure royality" you replied and your heartbeat fastened.

"Leave now, the gaurd is standing outside, he will lead you to her chamber" lana said with a straight face and you left the room.

You saw a middle aged man standing, his face has wrinkles but still something him was so terrifying.

You started walking him but there was a distance between you and him, he left you infront Laura's chamber as your chest heaved up, the corridor was silent as always, there were some gaurds but they all were standing like a lifeless body.