0.13

«13_Your Eyes Tell»

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

He smiled and I feel his light fill my soul

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

Your POV

Someone was shaking you and telling you to wake up but your sloth ass was busy in sleeping.

"y/nahhh, wake up, or we might be late on work, get up!!"

You heard nayeon yelling,you slowly opened your eyes.

"sorry nayeon, I don't know why I was so deep in sleep" You said in your morning tone

"it's okay, now get up we are going to castle" she said

End of your pov

We are standing right in front of the big castle gate, guards open the huge door for both of us

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

We are standing right in front of the big castle gate, guards open the huge door for both of us.

"Woah!!"

It felt like you're a queen for whom they are opening the gate for.

The feeling you only heard in the story books, like big iron gate with gold planting on them, you can't believe you're exploring a castle.

"Y/n you need to prepare yourself to face the king" nayeon said.

"What do you mean by need to prepare ?"

You asked with a confused look on your face

"Aish, I meant you need to prepare your heart to meet him" She said in a teasing manner.

"Can you tell me how is he by his nature?"you asked this question expecting that you get a reply that give you relief but nothing like this happened.

"He is cold by nature that everyone fears to even do an eye contact with him because-"

She replied and that's when you felt your heart shattered into pieces, thinking how will you live here. This was the answer you was scared to hear.

"He is mighty and powerful, that if he want he can destroy this whole world just in one blow" nayeon finished and now you feel like being on edge of crying.

Her words make you down in fear, how will you find that mirror ? if you can't find it what would happen then?

"Don't worry yn we will find that mirror,
I will try my best" she said.

Aish, she again read my mind.

"Nayeon how would I go infront of him , I'm scared after what you said , how can I face him" saying this your voice cracked and heartbeat fastened.