0.24

«0.24_The naked truth»

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

And now we're strangers again but this time with memories

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

"Author's pov"

Waking up in a gloomy room her eyes begin to search for no other than him without caring where she actually was.

But having no sign of him she started to panic as tears began to form in her eyes. Seeing moonlight falling on the white marble she got up from her place to open those curtains which were blocking its pure shine.

With trembling hands when she spread the curtains her eyes went wide from encountering the same view she used to does some years back.

It was the same window, the same glassy window of her room, the same rosewood tree of her garden, the same moon of her world ?

She was back, she was back in her old world. The world she hated and never wanted to get back in, but now she is here, trying to figure out how this all happened.

Everything was just so traumatizing for her, the lump in her throat was paining to death and her heart was pounding to explode.

With shaky head she began to look here and there, it was her room not the chamber he gave her. Covering her mouth with her palm to prevent the scream she left her body to fell onto the cold marble. Tears began to pour like a heavy rain and she felt herself so helpless.

She doesn't have any idea how to process this all, back in the time when all she wanted was to go back home and now is the time when all she wants to go back home, and it's not the home she has in seoul but the castle of great Endora.

She was crying and crying and there was no one to protect her , to calm her , to comfort her. She has no idea how to stop herself from breaking because this is something her king used to do, right?

A very unfamiliar yet familiar sound echoed in the room full of her sobs only and made her flinch, as she hesitanly looking back just to found a cell phone beeping.

"A phone ?" She murmured, it was the moment where she felt she has no idea about something she used to know.

She reached to grab it up, though it wasn't the first time but still it felt so new and weird. She looked at the caller I'd and it was someone she wasn't expected. Sofia

She picked up the call which she actually forgot how to do, there was a small silence between she and her when she spoke breaking the silence.

"Y/n ? Are you awake ? Sorry for calling so late I just want to wish you for your birthday, actually I was busy that's why I can't be able to call you at 12". Hearing her voice after a long time she forgot how to speak and that's why she was just able to say "sofia" when she cut the call.