0.23

«23_Eclipse: the forbidden tale»

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

How beautiful is the relationship between the Moon and the dark night sky. So contrasting, yet so incomplete without eachother.

── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

You loosened his grip around you, and sit up on the bed, it's already middle of the night and everyone was in their deep sleep.

You were staring towards the window from where the beam of moonlight was coming in the chamber, it was the full moon that shines brighter than the stars.

You just couldn't help but stare at it, a moment ago when you was sleeping into your kings arms but the moonlight was straight landing on your face as if it don't wants you to sleep.

The strange thing about it was that why it's white ? It's not pretty usual though. As much you know the moonlight should be golden and the moon should be red, then why it's different today?

You thought of waking up him and question why it's different today, but you stopped when you looked that man's peaceful sleepy face, he seems to have a nice sleep so you didn't disturbed him.

Why is he so innocent today, You chuckled.

The peace you're feeling right now is so different from the other days you've felt, the smile is not leaving from your face.

Automatically you walked towards the wide balcony where the moon was waiting for you, today it seemed as if the moon is on the last sky, it's so big and wide, whiter than any pearl and shineer than any star.

You remembered what the king said earlier in the morning that if we wished something today by facing the moon then it will surely be granted.

You also want to ask a wish and you're totally sure what to ask infact it's only one word, Taehyung.

You smiled staring to the moon.

You were staring at it and didn't realise when the dawn arrive and you fall in hard sleep.

Author's POV

King found his love sitting on the couch which was placed on the balcony and head rested on the railing, her state made him laugh at her cuteness and wonder what she was doing here last night.

He admired her girl which was looking just like an angel, indeed she is. Picking her up into his arms he stepped towards his royal bed, and carefully placed her there.

He carreised her hairs gently as she fell more deeper in her sleep, he continued to admire her sleeping state for couple of moments.

"I've smiled so much only after you came, that's why I named you angel because you're someone who brings good fortune to peoples and make them happy" he said.

End of author's pov

"I don't bring good fortune tae" you said opening your eyes, you were feeling like as if you got drunk last night.

"No, you do" he said back, as you seated properly on the bed, "ahh, why my body is hurting so bad" you groaned.

"I thought you was sleeping peacefully" he said, "yes I did but my body is hurting so terribly" you replied back.