0.21

«21_Butterfly»

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

Will you stay by my side
Will you promise me
If I let go of your hand, you'll fly away and break
I'm scared scared scared of that
Will you stop time
If this moment passes
As though it hadn't happened
I’m scared scared scared I'll lose you.

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

You slowly opened your eyes to get out of your beautiful dream just to fall in another one.

His silky hairs were playing with the soft yet cold breezes  and the sight of sun was directly falling on his broad figure, making him look like the most beautiful angel in the entire universe, which he is.

Reminding, The Devil was once an angel.

His palm was resting on his one-sided cheek while his elbow was placed on the grassy land, your breath got hitched when you saw his dark smily eyes admiring the figure of your, he had a mischievous smile on his scarlet red lips which awoke something inside you.

"Did you slept well" he asked with his morning voice which was highly pleasing and lead the butterflies in your stomach go crazy.

"yeah and you" you replied with asking another question.

"Come here" he spoked spreading his arms for you as you slightly slipped into him warm embrace, with that he softly kissed your forehead and you flattered your eyelashes slowly.

"Every moment I spent with you is golden" he exclaimed and his words turn the color of your cheeks in red.

He squeezed your body and you tighten your grip around his left arm. "I never slept like this before
"you said looking straight into his eyes.

It was a morning where you feel like waking up like this always and forever. In your comfort zone, into his arms.

"You're the only one who own this man from the start, he was never someone else's before, from the very beginning he was only yours, you are not late, it is just destiny has taken it's time" He replied to that question which you never asked but kept in your heart.

You looked at him with your whole eyes, at this moment you were drowing in emotions.

"and yeah never doubt that man's love for you because it is the only thing he's sure about" he assert.

"Whom you're talking about" you asked knowing well who it is but you want to hear it from his own mouth.

"The one who can hear his angel even if she's not saying anything, the one whom my angel questioned if he even loved her and the one for whom my angel thought she was late" he exclaimed.

"Isn't it's you" you replied and suddenly he embraced your top lips in his mouth and in a second he left it. Your eyes had tears of joy and happiness but it changes into hurtful once when you hear his words "You hurt me that night that's why now I'm requesting you to never doubt my love for you, never princess"

"I'm s-sorry I was just scared, scared of losing you" you said and tears begin to leave, he whipped them off didn't letting them to burn your soul. "You will never loose me love until you don't want, hmm" he exclaimed giving a peck on you chubby cheek.