0.11

«11_New Journey»

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

No matter how much you want to avoid it, I believe that fate always makes certain events happen and certain peoples meet•

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

Author's pov

For the birthday, you were decorating the hall, you invited no one for the party more like you've no one to invite except your parents.

Well you were not in the mood to celebrate it but you can't help it now , your mom & dad are here specially to celebrate your not so special day, so there's no chance you will not celebrate it as they would ask thousands of questions and also you don't want to make them sad.

Saying the truth, you really loved how they came here after a very long time, you felt calmness in the presence of them.

Nobody on earth can ever love you more than your parents, whenever you look in your mom and dad's eyes, you know this is the only pure love you can find in this cruel world.

End of author's pov

"ynahh!!" You got interrupted by a loud yet calm voice "yes mamma ?" you smiled replying, realising how it's been so long since you last called her like this.

" Honey, the cake is ready, is the decoration over?" She asked " yeah, almost done" you said already coming down from the step-ladder.

You took a seat beside your mom and dad on the dinning as you finally absorbed the warmth of them, you don't know why but you just wanted to cry on their chest like a toddler cry hugging their parents while explaining how they got hurt.

"Little, are you okay?" suddenly your dad asked seeing your overwhelming state "yes dadda, I'm okay" you replied giving him a soft smile.

"Happy birthday love" your dad said and embraced you in his arms as you smiled getting the feeling you craved for.

"Hey, you forgot me!" Your mom said suddenly and made everyone laugh "No sweetheart, how can I forget you, come here" your dad said opening his one arm for your mother as she slightly slipped inside. Now he was embracing both of you and you finally felt whole.

Yes, it was the wholesome.

You were holding your giggle but failed when the realisation hit you, the realisation of how your parents still think you are just a baby and treat you as one.

I really love and adore them, they're the best couple in my eyes.

I don't want anything else but a life partner just like my dad. You thought with an unexplained smile.

" yn, let's cut the cake "you heard halmoni saying as you nodded and grabbed the knife in your hand, you cut the cake when everyone was singing a melodic birthday song for you.

Taking out a piece of cake you offered to your mom, dad and halmoni, after that you all started enjoying the dinner.

"How s the food?" Your dad asked expecting to get some credit as he was the one to prepare food, you love how simple he is even after being a successful business man.