0.25

«25_You were the one to start it, I'll be the last to finish it»

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

Right before stars vanish from the world, they shine brightly. And that explosion creates the energy for the new stars in the future. It'll become a star again. Maybe, that's what this is. The reason why things disappear is why you are here.

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

Staring towards the wall clock you were waiting for him to come back in his cabin, it's been a months now and you can say things are not going bad but not even good. You don't know in which chapter of life you are now.

After that day you moved to Seoul with your parents and this is the first time after your birthday when you came back to daegu. It's sure that you'll from here as soon as your reports come out and according to Mr min it has to be today.

Though you are healing from your past wounds but somewhere in your heart he's still there.

The door knob grabbed your attention as it was twisted, you already know who it is so you straighten your body and cleared all thoughts.

"Hello miss yn, sorry for making you wait" he spoke and his voice was mild yet cheerful.

"It's totally fine Mr min" you replied giving him a small smile.

"I don't want to take your much time so I'll come straight to the point" he said taking his seat in front of you.

The window which was there behind his chair was full open and the cold breezes of last autumn was coming inside making your body shrill.

You were playing with your fingers while waiting for him to say something as he was checking up on your files for the last time.

Your heart stopped when he closed the documents and eyed you, you were hoping for it to be good and this time it was actually good.

"I'm impressed at how you're healing" he asserted giving you a soft smile as his dark black eyes were shining even when the cabin has no light on, only the light of nature was filled in the chamber.

"So I'm fine now?" You asked and your innocence was showing into your question.

"Not totally but you've healed a lot dear, I've never seen you healing this fast before" he replied making you shy a bit realising how small you were when you first came to him.

"Now you will not see me as someone who's trying to steal your love from you" he finished almost chuckling at the thought of how you imagine him as different type of persons like grim reaper and someone unknown just because he was your psychiatrist.

You sighed realising how bad those therapies went but now it's all fine. Right?

"I'm sorry, I really gave you very hard times" you said feeling guilty, you still remember how you imagined the king punishing him just because he hurted you by saying there's no one known as Taehyung in your life, stop imagining him, it will only hurt your feelings, your imagination won't make him alive.

"Hey, don't apologise you really gave me something to laugh on always, trust me whenever I think about those roles which I presented in your mind I always broke out in laugh, also don't forget it's my work"

"Thanks doctor" you said a bit embarrassed and your cheeks glow all red like tomato.

"Btw I see you're an adult now" he said signing the discharge document of yours.