Chapter 34- Exposed

Start from the beginning

"Shut the fuck up!" I yelled.

He looks around and smiles."HARRY STYLES IS A PREGNANT MALE! HE'S A FREAK EVERYONE! He screamed.

The crowd laughed more and I snatched my bookbag out of Logan's hand. Then I pushed myself through the crowd and ran away.

"YOU CAN'T HIDE THE TRUTH ANYMORE STYLES!" Chris yelled.

I don't look back and continue to run.

I ran all the way to the vacant side of the school and went into an empty closet and locked the door.

I pulled my legs up to my chest, and cried to myself. I looked at my bookbag and a thought came to mind.

I am a freak. I don't deserve to be here. I'm not good enough.

So I pulled out the one thing that I always had.

My razor.

Zayn's POV
"What's going on down there?" Louis asked as we turned the corner into the hallway.

"I don't know?

We walked closer towards the laughing crowd and they all turn to me.

Chris walks up and smiles."I saw your little pregnant lover. He's a real damn freak isn't he?"

"Shit." Louis whispers.

I start to heat up. They know about Harry now.

"Where is he!?" I asked sternly.

"I don't know? I ran off that way. It was hilarious though. You two really thought that you could hide it from the entire school!?" He exclaimed.

Louis pulls my arm."C'mon Zayn we have to go find Harry."

I nodded and walked through the crowd."Why are you walking away Zayn!? Are you too ashamed to admit that you got a boy pregnant!?" Chris says while the hall fills with laughter.

I balled up my fists and storm towards him, but Louis stops me from going any further.

"Zayn just ignore him. We'll deal with him later. let's go find Haz please." He said.

I breathe out and nodded."Alright."

We start to walk away but Chris continues to talk."You can't ignore this!"

I turned around."Fuck all of you!" I said before me as far Louis ambled off in the opposite direction.

~
"Where is he!?" I said in frustration.

Louis strokes through his hair."I don't know? I'm starting to get really worried."

"Your worried! I'm a total mess! Can you try calling him again!?" I asked.

"Alright."

Louis takes out his phone and immediately tries to call Harry.

He waits a while then he finally picks up."Hello Harry!?" Louis says.

"Put him on speaker." I said.

He nodded and put Harry on speaker.

From behind the phone all I hear is cries, and whimpers."Harry where are you!?" Louis asks.

He continues to cry."Where's....Zayn?" He choked out.

"I'm right here baby! Please tell us where you are!" I asked.

"I'm in...a..empty room."

Me and Louis looked at each other."What empty room?" I asked.

He's still crying."On...the other side of the school."